Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry pkt 10's good or bad

i must of had pkt 10's at least 50 times in the last couple of months.....i have not won 1 hand with them, i am so pissed so much on tilt that i had to take extra medication, i didn't mind the meds cause it's the good stuff, you know the kind that makes you itch.....i keep thinking this time i'm gonna win w/them but God must be collecting his marker "for all the times he didn't make me get caught when i was a kid and a young adult". beliebve me i wasn't a good boy!!!!

anyway back to the 10's, has this happened to anyone else, losing w/the same pair over & over again. if you did how long did it last???? i mean, i never killed anybody, anybody who didn't have it coming to them it wasn't many it was less than 4.... so he should let me win with them soon right.

PokerOwned Master
    pocket 10's is a good hand, not a great one...you have to have the discipline to fold them if you are beat...again it is all about time and place

PokerOwned God
    it happens, i can't win for sht with pocket jacks so i throw those shits away now when a big pair hit the board..keep grinding with them or just fold those bastards if you have too

Do you have a tendency to look at objects, and then later not remember why you were looking at them in the first place?

I hope this helps =)

pocket 10's is not so good. so i would say BAD. they seem to lose alot
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

I went on a streak last year of me having KK and losing 14 str8 times. Online it was , and ended up losing 17 of 21 before it turned around somewhat.. I still HATE KK almost as much as AQ both are big pot losers for me...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    TT is an ok hand, but it does put you in many difficult spots.

PokerOwned God
    I play them like i do any small / medium pair. limp or small raise. if the flop brings you a set or no over cards see where you're at. I never play 10 10 all-in unless im shortstacked or have them way covered. hope this helps.

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ten's for me are good when the flop is small sometimes

PokerOwned Master
    TT YES IS VERY GOOD HAND, but saying that, any hand is great and hand can be fucking horrible, everything is situational, who your playing, blinds, cash or tourney, are you deep, or low stack, low stack 1010 good to move with, but asking if pct 1010s is a good hand in my opinion means your looking at it all wrong,
    good Luck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast