Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TimsNYGiants View Post
    When you raised to 31 I woulda folded KK there 9 out of 10 times unless you were playing crazy...pretty obvious you had AA Id think. That sucks.
    This was 5 handed so I can see how his oppo conned him self into re-raising, but your right the correct play is probably to fold tough to say tho.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    that sucks still
    i hit quads aa to kk 4 overkill

2 and 3 outers always seem to be the NUTZ online. Better luck next time even tho u shouldnt need luck against a 2 outer LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    The terrible side of poker with which everyone has to deal >.<

PokerOwned Demi-God
    some of the inside hands can make your moste interesting and best paying hands... they can also be the ones that get you beat with larger chip losses than average

All 3 tournaments I've lost today (one being a PO one) revolved around getting the money in preflop with AA and losing anyways. S*** happens. Sorry man.

Pokr is crazy game my friend. Good luck at the tables.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TomKat1958 View Post
    some of the inside hands can make your moste interesting and best paying hands... they can also be the ones that get you beat with larger chip losses than average
    yeah that is very true, if you look at my pokertable ratings, you will see i am a losing cash game player atm, but if you dig deeper into and look at hands and $ made per hand, you will see that over half my loss came from AA, and the other from 22 where I flopped set under set... Both times was when I was feelin brave and played outside what would be "proper" BRM

Elite PokerOwned Member
    No matter how you played that hand the money would of ended up all in the middle as the flop and turn both screamed you guys as having the best hand. My guess is had you just called his reraised you would of been all in on the flop. Tough break man nothing you can do about it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12