Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Carbon From Nothing To Something Challenge!

Please, Please, DON'T SPAM THIS THREAD

This is a challenge for myself on Carbon Poker. My account is now back to $0 as of right now. Follow me as I take my bankroll from $0 to $100 with no deposit.

How?

I will be grinding the carbon step sng tournaments everyday, I will play in every freeroll offered by Carbon and PokerOwned. When I cash in the step tournaments or free rolls I will use whatever money I earn to play in the $0.11 Super Turbo 6-Man SNG's and the $0.50 Fast Fifty SNG's until I build my bankroll to $20 and I will then start to grind the $1.00 Dollar Dazzler Turbo STT, and the $1.00 18 and 27 man MTT SNG's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will keep you guys updated everyday throughout the day here in this thread. Consider this my "poker journal". I'm open to any suggestons as my bankroll builds.

What am I looking to get out of this? Well of course a decent bankroll to keep plainyg online poker, prove to others that may not be able to deposit easily or may not have the money that it CAN be done, and to gain an audience as I progress here in this thread. And most important help and support with what I'm doing.

From time to time I might take shots with my bankroll, for example, playing in a MTT or two before I get over $20.

Wish me luck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also will be trying to do the same on Juicy (Not so dedicated to Juicy though, balance is $1.10 over there after placing 6th in the PO tourney last night there.

-LCDaBoss

PokerOwned God
    Play PO and u should make $100 in a month or two. may have to play 6x a week though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    Play PO and u should make $100 in a month or two. may have to play 6x a week though.
    I will be playing PO tourneys and I plan on playing about 4 a day, so 6x a week will be easy lol. Hope fully this will not take even one month.

Seasoned Veteran
    GL, shouldn't be too hard once you get a solid BR started.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    GL. I dont know if you should play the .11 super turbos because they are basically 95% luck and I dont know how much profit you can actually make from that. If you do play them, itd be interesting to see your stats on those - maybe you can make a decent $ playing 100s of those.

And if you are going to be playing all the pokerowned freerolls, why waste your time playing the steps (if you are talking about fun steps that is). You have to get to fun step 3 and win to make a $1. A decent cash in a pokerowned freeroll will get you started easily.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    GL. I dont know if you should play the .11 super turbos because they are basically 95% luck and I dont know how much profit you can actually make from that. If you do play them, itd be interesting to see your stats on those - maybe you can make a decent $ playing 100s of those.

And if you are going to be playing all the pokerowned freerolls, why waste your time playing the steps (if you are talking about fun steps that is). You have to get to fun step 3 and win to make a $1. A decent cash in a pokerowned freeroll will get you started easily.
    The Fun Steps are easy to me, that's the only reason, I will take your advice on 0.11 turbos and stay away from them.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    making nothing on carbon to something is impossible, because you will never be able to withdraw or cashout in any way.. gl with that though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    making nothing on carbon to something is impossible, because you will never be able to withdraw or cashout in any way.. gl with that though.
    You can cash out if you are patient ... just have to wait a couple months

Banned
    Took 4th place in first PO tourney for today for $3.50

PokerOwned Veteran
    wut is the best way to cash out?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast