Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Carbon 25K Guarantee

Played for 4 1/2 hours in the Carbon 25K guarantee yesterday. Ended up in the top 200 (over 2100 entrants) and took home $28. Went out with AA when villain flopped a set 9s. Not sure if this is considered Tilt or Bragging.

Nice! I went out around 300ish near the bubble in a similar spot. AQ vs 44 on Q42 board.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    got a friend who finished 13th last week was pretty sick to witness really long tourney....... this week i witnessed a tough beat for him he got kk all in pre on a 3 way pot huge pot like 90k vs ak ak and they hit ace i was stunned gl though

PokerOwned God
    how m,uch did it cost to get in on $25k GTD? was it a free roll type tourney for qualifiers? I play the 2-A-Day promo which is very easy only like 50 people for like $1k and I fkn donk out of it every time when I should be going deeeepppp fkn same shet though - play tight and kunt with a big stack shoves Q9 on ur AA or KK and Im fkn out with my 1200 in chips semi-early. I win 1 hand and its an automatic cash..but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....great tourney though - earn 2 points a day for month and first place is like $450?? Top 10 usually paid with last place I think like $30? very ez tourney that I should cash in 30% of the time at least but bad luck is a bitch.

Seasoned Veteran
    lol yeah that can be a tilt or brag. thats a long commitment

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    great job greg!! but what a way to go out!! and definitely a long commitment!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Definitely a good job on a tournament that took plenty of time to complete.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow thats a long one. good job. so hard for me to play the long tourneys with kids. only when they go to bed is wheni get my chance to play

Experienced Member
    that would be a tilt for me but good job.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Tilted Brag...anyway great job bro and tough way to go out but got your money in good...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast