Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66796.35

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    How you gonna bitch when you raised. You know in omaha people are not going to fold most hands LOL Then when you got reraised you should have thought about laying them down or not pushing.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Its just a donk, however, ....

PokerOwned Master
    why does this omaha look so much like no-limit?

PokerOwned God
    very ez. slow play thinks ur all donks and has a huge stack (no doubt frm sucking out) and has the chips to maybe loseto you but beat the others for a reduced total chip risk. He cameout firing and was hoping to use barrel 2 and 3 to scare people off or win it out right with the hjigher cards (Aq). Big stacks make great donks. Small stacks make very bad donks. Good play by you but any time u play into a big stack ur in trouble.
    I learned this last nbight with KK 30th place in cash to 60th and out - no cash when I challenged big stack all in over top with pocket kings - I lose to AQon river ace. I coulda called raise or cked it down to see that i had a loser in my hand. but i like the odds. cost me $12 atleats - but coulda made $300 if i win.

PokerOwned Pro
    Raising with KK is absolutely correct. People saying to limp just flat don't know how to play omaha. KK is a vulnerable hand, which is precisely why you raise, you want to get HU before the flop. Letting people just limp behind you is just stupid. They both made awful calls and got lucky, get em next time.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    gimmeabrew raises to 150
    ssl0wplayy raises to 575
    mrnobigdeal calls 550
    steortex calls 525
    jcolee2 calls 525
    gimmeabrew calls 425
    ** Flop ** [5c Ks 6c]

gimmeabrew bets 1125 (All-in)
    ------------------
    lollol wtf???? dumbass call and then sick suckout blahhh
    You asked "can someone explain this call to me"

Its not a dumbass call and here is why ...

Preflop 5 people put 575 chips in for a total pot of 2875

You shoved your remaining 1125 into this pot (the correct move)

Unfortuately for you that shove is considerably less then a half pot sized bet ... its not enough to protect your hand.

2875 (pot) + 1125 (your allin) = 4000

Having to call 1125 to win 4000 is fairly automatic.

PokerOwned Master
    cause it's the internet lol

PokerOwned Pro
    lol thats a tough beat. not sure how that happened other than him tryna cool you down!!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    That was pretty bold, I guess he knew you had 2-pair and wanting to see if his ace would come up. The other ace was just a k1ller!!

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    You asked "can someone explain this call to me"

Its not a dumbass call and here is why ...

Preflop 5 people put 575 chips in for a total pot of 2875

You shoved your remaining 1125 into this pot (the correct move)

Unfortuately for you that shove is considerably less then a half pot sized bet ... its not enough to protect your hand.

2875 (pot) + 1125 (your allin) = 4000

Having to call 1125 to win 4000 is fairly automatic.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    very ez. slow play thinks ur all donks and has a huge stack (no doubt frm sucking out) and has the chips to maybe loseto you but beat the others for a reduced total chip risk. He cameout firing and was hoping to use barrel 2 and 3 to scare people off or win it out right with the hjigher cards (Aq). Big stacks make great donks. Small stacks make very bad donks. Good play by you but any time u play into a big stack ur in trouble.
    I learned this last nbight with KK 30th place in cash to 60th and out - no cash when I challenged big stack all in over top with pocket kings - I lose to AQon river ace. I coulda called raise or cked it down to see that i had a loser in my hand. but i like the odds. cost me $12 atleats - but coulda made $300 if i win.
    Tough go... I try to raise x3 bb w/ kk then push all-in on the flop if an ace doesn't hit. He prob woulda called nevertheless; tough position, imo.
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 10-29-2012 at 02:12 PM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned God
    It was a dumb call on the flop. But that's omaha for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12