Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tilting why?

Knight

tilting why?

i know why i yell and scream and tilt.
    1. if i was well off financially i would play very little poker and i woulnt get upset.
    2. if i was healthy i would be playing golf, a game where donks and idiots never win against a better player, and i would play no poker at all
    3.only playing for extra cash (1900 made since 4/15)
    that sums it up, its only about the money
    if u tilt i would like to know why, if any of u r rich and tilt , i would be suprised.

ya some people dont realize how serious us broke ass players play. it piss's me off when they donk away and laugh like its funny..
    this is a fkn game of skill not who can be the lucky idiot gl bro

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    I can understand why people tilt, the donks going all in with any hand and cracking your big pocket pairs. I have learned to not tilt, forget about the previous hand, and just focus on the new one.

I does tilts once in a while but try keep it professional on the table by keeping your own playstyle
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    People say poker isn't all that complex and it isn't to some levels...

I find it more complex than chess because with chess there are only so many combinations... Some moves can't be done because other units are in the way and it becomes more of a trial and error...

With poker there are something like a billion combinations of hand outlets and there's probably no1 in the world that can perceive every single combination off the top of their head...

Rich people just rely on their BR to get momentum on people and eventually that's how they win but it's not all that one-sided... Didn't Phil Ivey beat some billionaire who thought he could take him on by just having really big blinds and trying to bully Ivey that way???

P.S. I'd still play if I didn't have the opportunity to win some cash... I love the rush you get when you outsmart the board or catch people's bluff...
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 09-14-2011 at 07:57 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I agree , I try to play my game and when

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I try and do my own thing and play my game. I usaully ignore the donks and stay focused.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Is that an attempt of a poker poem
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    People say poker isn't all that complex and it isn't to some levels...

I find it more complex than chess because with chess there are only so many combinations... Some moves can't be done because other units are in the way and it becomes more of a trial and error...

With poker there are something like a billion combinations of hand outlets and there's probably no1 in the world that can perceive every single combination off the top of their head...

Rich people just rely on their BR to get momentum on people and eventually that's how they win but it's not all that one-sided... Didn't Phil Ivey beat some billionaire who thought he could take him on by just having really big blinds and trying to bully Ivey that way???

P.S. I'd still play if I didn't have the opportunity to win some cash... I love the rush you get when you outsmart the board or catch people's bluff...

you pretty much sum it up, but i also like the rush of out smarting a player in poker, beating them with a great bluff as well

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I try to play my game If I win I win If not no biggie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast