Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.75

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    congratulation on the finish mate, that is one heft freeroll tournament.

PokerOwned God
    Way to go! U got to love free money! and the excitment factor... seems to me though to win yu have to risk that $15 win by shoving more and playing your flips in the right spot etc... Nothing wrong with $15! Just have to do it once a week or so... LOL

After winning my first $15 on Cake, I have now crushed the entire $.02/$.04 Ring(9 Max) online population. I have played 1000 hands in 3 days. My bankroll is now up to $45. I currently have the highest Preflop Looseness and Winrate, Aggression Frequency and Winrate, Showdown Frequency and Winrate among any player online at the level. These stats are some of the sickest you will come across online right now. There is not a player in the World playing better $.02/$.04 Ring(9 Max) statistically than ME! I am going to enjoy this while it lasts. Go Gettem: PaperPlates I am averaging $.30 profit for every hand I play on a $.02/$.04 table. How Sick is that?...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    After winning my first $15 on Cake, I have now crushed the entire $.02/$.04 Ring(9 Max) online population. I have played 1000 hands in 3 days. My bankroll is now up to $45. I currently have the highest Preflop Looseness and Winrate, Aggression Frequency and Winrate, Showdown Frequency and Winrate among any player online at the level. These stats are some of the sickest you will come across online right now. There is not a player in the World playing better $.02/$.04 Ring(9 Max) statistically than ME! I am going to enjoy this while it lasts. Go Gettem: PaperPlates I am averaging $.30 profit for every hand I play on a $.02/$.04 table. How Sick is that?...LOL
    NICEEE.. I WASo n lock 2nites a go, playin those same tables,, same skin now. I started with 4 dollar got up to 9 dollar,,i s hoild have left. then i got soo tiredd , was nbarely awake,, andlost one big pot, and now have 66 cents ugh LOOL<and tnite now i,m soo sorrry i lost the lock moeny, casuue i coulda been playin thre tnite while merge down, so i,m 2x sad now ) GLGL thoo

@rrickir:What is your I.D.? I would imagine we have ran into each other.

hmmm, id have to look, lock made me pick a new table name and that waso nly time i played it yet, . there. and now i have 66 cent stuckin my vault on lock, but u cant move it till u have a doolar int here, but i,m broke there now,(i thinks its,, rrhopebetterthanmerge , my name there now..lolol

Going for another ticket with rrickir. Lets do this! See you at the Final Table

Congratulation!

Cake Poker Free cash is always nice
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

I WANNA WIN somethineven if i cant play saturday LOLOL so i will try)casue u can save tics tho

PokerOwned Demi-God
    this is insane averaging .30 in every hand means m sure ur play must b v.aggressive ppl must b scared of u on table lol way to go enjoy it while it lasts!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast