Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

broke the Golden Rule

last tuesday got Drunk with some friends "way drunk" & when I got home I guess I played poker, NOT all bad.
    on the plus side I unlocked free Access to BCP freerolls,lost a chunk of bank roll but some how got enough Rake back i didn't notice till yesterday looking at rakeback history
    THE BAD PART: my ring game rating went from shark to 4.5 been trying to fix that for days
    lets not do this again

PokerOwned God
    It's not always a good idea to gamble while being way too drunk. Online or live.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    I never get the guys who get so drunk they end up playing poker without knowing it and losing their monies. When I used to do partying like that I ended up in someones bed I didn't know beforehand, never playing friggin poker...

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    I never get the guys who get so drunk they end up playing poker without knowing it and losing their monies. When I used to do partying like that I ended up in someones bed I didn't know beforehand, never playing friggin poker...
    well to put it into perspective, winding up in SOMEONES bed is like playing poker, always a gamble on what they look like in the morning.....

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    well to put it into perspective, winding up in SOMEONES bed is like playing poker, always a gamble on what they look like in the morning.....

Ya and its not a very good gamble. Its like getting it in with AQ vs AK

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yah i dont recommend ever playing drunk but good luck number 1 rule of poker is having fun enjoy