Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bovada can screw u too :(( LOL

I NEVER make these kinds of posts, but thought mite make me feel better before slleep now lol. I played the 2.20 500 gu arenteed on bovada tnite.I Have gooten 3rd in the 3 dollar one a feew weeks back so thought id try this,.. ADFTER many many hours,, casue its 12 min blinds,3k starting chips, and 452 people. I FINALLY make it to final 10 on bubble of final 9. I get KINGS, shove rest in and guy with 4s called, I WAS ALL SET to dble up and U KNOW THE 4 CAME ON R IVER( i knew it wold happen too, so now i bubbled final table, and didnt cash much for all those hours.... SO dont just say merge does this also LOL... OK i,m sooo tired now and mad, hopin this post makes me feel better. ALTHO that was my first really bad beat on bovada in 3 weeks or so now.!! nite all

That is a terrible beat. I had my Aces cracked the same way by pocket 5s. Feel your pain.

It happens everywhere... not just on merge! But, don't worry you'll get them next time!

TON is Gone.
    We've all been there. luck evens out eventualy, and since you have the skill to go deep in most tournys you play in, I'd say your future looks good. Shake it off. Smile.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

I dont really play carbon much anymore,, and at least this WAS THE first time happned, this bad on bovada LOL< TY GUYS haha.... SAD thing is i coild just stuck to my hi lo cash game there, and made wayy more in almost 4 hours ugh.... those tourneys are longgg there, the 2 and 3 dollar one.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeees I BLAME u LOLOL aw(

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sounz like ur doin good w/ur winnings from that $10K FR they had there, thats real good to hear. Helluva run too, 10th outta 450 ppl is a damn good showing.

I know this is just a thread to get the beat off ur chest, just wondering how short ur stack was when u got it in w/ur KK?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That sucks. It feels so much worse when the game takes a long time to finish. And because the MTTs reward heavy for the top 3, it had to suck to get 10th. GL next time.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    you will win by beating out a better hand soon, law of averages never fails.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast