Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64108.14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When I'm running cold (bad beats) it seems it's on all sites. And it happens live too, here's a example that I posted awhile back,,,

Anyway 125 players,, we're down to 66 players, blinds 600/300 fixing to go to 400/800. I have 6100 in chips,just a little over 10 times the big blind.

There are three limpers ahead of me. I have pocket kings, I'm all in. One caller he has A/Q off. Flop comes junk. Ok for all you peeps who think online is rigged and all that. the turn and river come runner, runner, he gets a little wheel.

I'm left wit 800 chips, end of story. Mad ? Nope,,,Had fun, got all my chips in best hand, that's all I can do. After that "That's Poker".
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I agree that there are bad beats on all sites and in live to but I still think that merge has more bad beats than any other site or live.

PokerOwned God
    and I NEVERRR slice! .................................................. ..ulll get nothing and like it spalding

PokerOwned Veteran
    the guy got lucky,he hits and you dont. hell,so what if its the river?you can hit a set as well as another player,but you didnt and he did.thats why its called poker man.i get fired up too,but that is the way of poker.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i've see some advertisement for bovada but when i get on and register i didn't see them have a wsop freeroll so i don't play there. any good sites to get a free seat to the wsop?

bovada is prolly the best site out there right now....more promos plus huge bonuses all the time....costomer service is a phone call away...and withdrawing is just as easy as aiting for the mail.....takes 2 days to process n then took 12 days to arrive!!

"just sayin"

PokerOwned Veteran
    That's poker tho, you want to be up against those 4's except for when they crack your hand.

PokerOwned Veteran
    That us always happening to me but is poker and u have to deal with it...

The bubble, what can you say. I read a post last year talking about bubble play. There are more bad beats handed out at the bubble than any other time in an online game! Better luck next time rrickir! I always like to take a shower after a bubble loss

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I haven't played there in months took advantage of a free 10.00 bankroll will check them out easy deposits are good but I don't like their player is system makes you feel like a bot just a number
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12