Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Knight

better than expected

since 4/15 made 360 in freerolls, but lost 30 in money games(played about 100, entries totaling 150) .
    yesterday got 2nd in friday fun at felt, won a freeroll at redstar and 4th at true poker.
    bubbled in 8th at cake 1k qualifier and got very unlucky not to make it. i sat and folded every hand because it looked like i could in 4th position with 8 left(7 make it), with too enormous stacks on left and right i couldnt steal any blinds. just another 2 k in my stack and probably make it, another player only had 2 k left, thats about the 8th time ive bubbled in that.
    Legalize poker in usa!
    edit 5 hrs later- won fsop at betsharks for 18$ , and in the 4 event series i had 3 final tables, win,2nd and i think a 7th. i should have won the series, only john brazon was doin good but he got kocked out early.
    so in less than 24 hrs 2 wins ,2nd and 4th, and there aint that much out there for a U.S player
    Im temporarily like poker. i usually hate it 98% of the time
    update 5 pm pst- yes i did win series, weeeeeeeeee
    update- less than 24 hrs later, won the 200 freeroll at hogwild, won 100$, that was fun, got 1 great suckout on an allin after i was in the money and once final 3 i was very aggressive and stole a lot of blinds at 30 k n 15k. a pretty good 3 days , feeling better, and won a 5$ bounty but still lost 3$ in dollar dazzler at merge, almost bubble again , im definitely not playin right in money ts, i got atip - said i need to be more aggressive in middle game and i think he may be right.
    update-5/30 won 2nd at intertops for entry to 250 bounty
    Last edited by jimmyd1953; 05-30-2011 at 05:58 PM. Reason: new update

Elite PokerOwned Member
    damn thats a pretty sweet run, good shit...keep it up

Master Sergeant
    WOW wOw wow wow wOw keep it up dude. Teach me your ways lol i need to work on bankroll management!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    nice enjoy it while it lasts because it wont gj though

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    winning!

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJonR View Post
    WOW wOw wow wow wOw keep it up dude. Teach me your ways lol i need to work on bankroll management!
    its simple play as many freerolls as u can, gamble early on good hands, once stacked -grind till u get in money then get more aggresive
    bankrolling is easy - dont play more than 2% of bankroll in entry fees except 1$ ts and then limit them.
    honestly im only up 370 in money ts in 2 yrs so im not very good in money ts. the play is still bad but u dont get a lot of free chips like a freeroll and i think that is the difference and the fees.