Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

the best thing ever

I love it when you play a 1200 + person tournament all night long and get down to the bubble zone...playing nothing but the best until the inevitable time when you have to make your stand in your blinds and you get back to back hands that start ahead and bust you on the bubble...bb...a8 vs sb....a2....of course river 2...next hand small blind....a7 h vs bb J9 off,,I shove into bb with 11k...bb4ksb2k....bb has 30k and makes the call....J on the flop I am out in 45...pd to 40 ....happened two days ago on the bubble of 2500 person....with QQ vs 4 5 h....all in prefllop and I had a sizable stack but not big enough to keep 45 h out...ugh...I was literally the bubble at 51...pd 50.....LORD give me just a touch of luck to go with all this skill...lol

My signature is the best thing ever>>>>
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

Quote Originally Posted by EyegotnutZ View Post
    I love it when you play a 1200 + person tournament all night long and get down to the bubble zone...playing nothing but the best until the inevitable time when you have to make your stand in your blinds and you get back to back hands that start ahead and bust you on the bubble...bb...a8 vs sb....a2....of course river 2...next hand small blind....a7 h vs bb J9 off,,I shove into bb with 11k...bb4ksb2k....bb has 30k and makes the call....J on the flop I am out in 45...pd to 40 ....happened two days ago on the bubble of 2500 person....with QQ vs 4 5 h....all in prefllop and I had a sizable stack but not big enough to keep 45 h out...ugh...I was literally the bubble at 51...pd 50.....LORD give me just a touch of luck to go with all this skill...lol
    Was this a freeroll? If so your going to have donks make it to bubble time just by being donkeys LOL I dont think the A7 was a good shove cause you might have had a better chance had you waited it out and folded that A7 lol Better luck next time
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I agree with A7 being a bad choice but at the time it sure felt good...lol.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by joshwayne420 View Post
    My signature is the best thing ever>>>>
    Enjoy the five points, there are better sigs out there. I miss Whorebot .!.

i agree you should have waited it out.A7 is not that great of a hand to shove on but hey its you and your game do with it what you think.But i would have waited it out for a few hands just to see if i couldnt get something better than A7.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Nothin like a bubble finish to make you feel like you been drop kicked in the groin area...

Quote Originally Posted by Rackinitin View Post
    i agree you should have waited it out.A7 is not that great of a hand to shove on but hey its you and your game do with it what you think.But i would have waited it out for a few hands just to see if i couldnt get something better than A7.
    your totally correct and other than the tilt factor of the previous hands deuce river to butcher my stack I normally would likely have done that very thing as well...just in case that next hand is AA just for someone to crack with Q6 suited and a rainbow flop with a Q and then the inevitable running sixes once you get your chips allin with an allin over the top of your raise call from that lovely Q6..yeah....fyi I had a bad poker hair day...I pulled it all out...lol