Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    So this thread isn't who's the best freeroller. It's who's the best by each client. Maybe it's not evident even though I specified that...

Wagon freerolled him to A BuG cash on Lock -Revolution; cocomo owns a badge and 3kjayyy on merge, Bovoda#7 wins alot, BCP bobby claims "had" alot of top finishes. In PO client sterox rules, but not the llbs .
    Last edited by potfan42o; 11-08-2013 at 05:30 PM.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned God
    not sure if u can say anything about bovada.

PokerOwned Pro
    Ive only been on here for almost two months give me some time..................

I would have to say POTO, wagon and then seaeyes

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    Wagon freerolled him to A BuG cash on Lock -Revolution; cocomo owns a badge and 3kjayyy on merge, Bovoda#7 wins alot, BCP bobby claims "had" alot of top finishes. In PO client sterox rules, but not the llbs .
    u sure lmfao steortex huh u know as well as everyone else on site lilg runs client end of story im only one that can say they ahve made over 850+k in three days from a 1500 points laon now get the fact straight lilg is best player to hit client ever in history of po then prawns!
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Pro
    Lorenzo I can't believe im not on this list Jk I suck I know but its pretty interesting who you think is good. I wonder who made the most money out of the guys you listed..

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    lmao, I think #129 on Bovada is a much better player than #7
    When you are sending your Soldier into uncharted bush, always make sure he's wearing a helmet.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ogKamehameha View Post
    Lorenzo I can't believe im not on this list Jk I suck I know but its pretty interesting who you think is good. I wonder who made the most money out of the guys you listed..
    ya u'd probably be 5th, i only named like the top 4 haha. jasonv made ~$10k this yr, dunno how much is profit though. and sick read + cher both have similar cashes at around $500+ or something although sick has probably made much more in the past that im unaware of. and trapper has $23k in cashes this year alone
    Last edited by lorenz0wns; 11-09-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Most people that play regularly in the po freerolls don't win much in real money games. There are a lot of people here that are pretty good at real money games. dpadget, poke, wec, sickread, and potfan are some of them and I am sure there are a lot more who do well but these are the people I know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast