Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Best player on Pokerowned ( by a mile)

Well I came here in April and explained my history of poker to you guys and at first everyone was very skeptical.

theres still some skeptical mother fuckers here but after reading this thread that should be washed away.

I just did an offical count from my paypal and my netspend, and since I came here in April ( barely 6 months ago) I have made myself $3842.50

That does not include half the money I sent back to stakers each time, plus stakeback and makeup.

It also does not include the $1000 or so in stakes that I have given out myself.

What that number does specify however, is that I have won more money here on Pokerowned on stakes then any other player here has ever won for others.

theres been 2 people that have had wins bigger then mine in the 6 months i been here, and they are jayyy27 (7k merge) and jasonv12 ( 4k on merge i think)

but they were on their own dimes.

ive done a history search on pokerowned and found nothing that would stand out as far as other players winning big like I have.

That 6 months includes 8 weeks where i cashed out less then 100 bucks and won less then 1500 ( very suprising for me)

I finally broke out of this last week however with $700 in winnings and $275 cashed out.

I OWN THESE BITCHES!

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Very nice brag. But waterboat has you beat.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    nothing like tooting your own horn!! LOL

so modest too, thing is a few players do have you beat, in both consistancy and numbers, much as i hate to admit it mich has you beat on consistancy and wagon and jay both have very large amounts they win on a regular basis

whilst yes your play and skill are impressive, you really dont give enough credit to the stakers in this post because lets be honest dbeg without them you wouldnt of won a dime and lastly your temper is plainly horrible but yes well done on winning some moolah
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    But yet you sound so angry...

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Wagon is. He knows there isn't much skill involved so he tries to play the player and gets them tired.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Seasoned Veteran
    Okay, we get it, you're a beast. Why don't you own-dime it then, and stop asking for stakes?
    If you PM me about stakes (or randomly bubble chat me, which I consider the same thing), and I haven't done business with you before, or talked with you before, you will NEVER get a stake from me.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    so modest too, thing is a few players do have you beat, in both consistancy and numbers, much as i hate to admit it mich has you beat on consistancy and wagon and jay both have very large amounts they win on a regular basis

whilst yes your play and skill are impressive, you really dont give enough credit to the stakers in this post because lets be honest dbeg without them you wouldnt of won a dime and lastly your temper is plainly horrible but yes well done on winning some moolah
    Ya, if ppl don't wanna watch you play you should move on.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

u the guy ....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

me me me me me!!!!....by 10 miles!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast