Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Master
    This is an awesome thread bro. I wish you would of made this sooner because it has been so helpful to me. I mean, every time I need a good laugh I just pop this up chuckle for a little bit. Keep up the good work!

Seasoned Veteran
    7 million? Holy Cow! Really? No...really??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    Well I came here in April and explained my history of poker to you guys and at first everyone was very skeptical.

theres still some skeptical mother fuckers here but after reading this thread that should be washed away.

I just did an offical count from my paypal and my netspend, and since I came here in April ( barely 6 months ago) I have made myself $3842.50

That does not include half the money I sent back to stakers each time, plus stakeback and makeup.

It also does not include the $1000 or so in stakes that I have given out myself.

What that number does specify however, is that I have won more money here on Pokerowned on stakes then any other player here has ever won for others.

theres been 2 people that have had wins bigger then mine in the 6 months i been here, and they are jayyy27 (7k merge) and jasonv12 ( 4k on merge i think)

but they were on their own dimes.

ive done a history search on pokerowned and found nothing that would stand out as far as other players winning big like I have.

That 6 months includes 8 weeks where i cashed out less then 100 bucks and won less then 1500 ( very suprising for me)

I finally broke out of this last week however with $700 in winnings and $275 cashed out.

I OWN THESE BITCHES!
    7 million? Holy Cow! Really? No...really??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

your a scumbag i can prove it i have journals dating all of my play from 2004-2009 lol all the money ive won and lost on which screen name on what site. someone with the proper tools ( sharkscope or opr subscription, or both, could verify, but u know how long and tedious that would be? I dont have to prove shit, the people who know me know what I have done. Theres even a few people here who knew me pre black friday and knew how much i played and how much i won. They probably dont know exact numbers but thats because it was not THEIR LIFE. it IS MINE.

dont fuckin call someone out on their life story if you have no clue what your talking about, noob. I think theres some more 25 points offers for you to do, run along.
    Dpad your the master of the universe. Unlike walter sitting on his ass all night and day doing offer for a lousy 25 points.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    rofl!! @ this post dude 6k in 6 months bish ive made 3k points in three days and 3k on acr in three days and ran ser=vrial 1-5 day biug runz on everysite and everyone is 1k or more takes me days to get your 6k winnings defuq outta here and i wouldnt even declare myself as even close to best player here u funny ass dude
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by ducku408 View Post
    dpad your the master of the universe. Unlike walter sitting on his ass all night and day doing offer for a lousy 25 points.
    thank you sir

the champ is here, I should just close this thread. The champ is here!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I don't want to read back....my guess is lilturkgirl lmao......gametime and poto still in my opinion are the best mtts players at po

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    I don't want to read back....my guess is lilturkgirl lmao......gametime and poto still in my opinion are the best mtts players at po
    lol i have 7 wins of 5 figures our more in MTTS, largest beating $38,000 in a 100 R on pokerstars

4 of those are live hits largest live hit $26,500

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol i have 7 wins of 5 figures our more in MTTS, largest beating $38,000 in a 100 R on pokerstars

4 of those are live hits largest live hit $26,500
    does ANYONE on this site acutally believe that this guy (who is arguably the worst beggar on the site) won anywhere near $26,000? I wouldnt even belive $2600

(hint hint the answer is no)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123