Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Survey Master

tell me rebuys arent rigged

i won the hand but what a turn

Game started at: 2014/5/8 22:18:5
    Game ID: 280316331 50/100 $2,000 GTD R/A, Table 3 (Hold'em)
    Seat 9 is the button
    Seat 1: pokers0070 (7865).
    Seat 3: supameng (5000).
    Seat 4: williambonny (13722).
    Seat 5: Hesienblind (4540).
    Seat 7: moneytomb1 (4320).
    Seat 8: crazyjay2012 (14920).
    Seat 9: julianchuk (18579).
    Player pokers0070 has small blind (50)
    Player supameng has big blind (100)
    Player pokers0070 received a card.
    Player pokers0070 received a card.
    Player supameng received a card.
    Player supameng received a card.
    Player williambonny received card: [Ks]
    Player williambonny received card: [10c]
    Player Hesienblind received a card.
    Player Hesienblind received a card.
    Player moneytomb1 received a card.
    Player moneytomb1 received a card.
    Player crazyjay2012 received a card.
    Player crazyjay2012 received a card.
    Player julianchuk received a card.
    Player julianchuk received a card.
    Player williambonny calls (100)
    Player Hesienblind folds
    Player moneytomb1 folds
    Player crazyjay2012 folds
    Player julianchuk folds
    Player pokers0070 calls (50)
    Player supameng checks
    *** FLOP ***: [Jh 5h 9c]
    Player pokers0070 checks
    Player supameng checks
    Player williambonny checks
    *** TURN ***: [Jh 5h 9c] [Qd]
    Player pokers0070 checks
    Player supameng bets (400)
    Player williambonny calls (400)
    Player pokers0070 folds
    *** RIVER ***: [Jh 5h 9c Qd] [7s]
    Player supameng allin (4500)
    Player williambonny calls (4500)
    ------ Summary ------
    Pot: 10100. Rake 0
    Board: [Jh 5h 9c Qd 7s]
    Player pokers0070 does not show cards.Bets: 100. Collects: 0. Loses: 100.
    Player supameng shows: Straight to Q [10d 8h]. Bets: 5000. Collects: 0. Loses: 5000.
    *Player williambonny shows: Straight to K [Ks 10c]. Bets: 5000. Collects: 10100. Wins: 5100.
    Player Hesienblind does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    Player moneytomb1 does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    Player crazyjay2012 does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    Player julianchuk does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    Game ended at: 2014/5/8 22:19:8

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wicked.

PokerOwned God
    Rebuys, like playing play money at first. LOL!

Seasoned Veteran
    I've wondered about this also. I can't count how many times I'm holding pocket AA - KK and some 78 or other card catching some sort of runners. Just seem that when a donk calls big raises pre flop they will catch. This seems to happen lot when the grt prize pool haven't been reached it.

the software is set up to deal set up flop or bad beat so people can rebuy to collect rake so it can hit the GTD mark.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    the software is set up to deal set up flop or bad beat so people can rebuy to collect rake so it can hit the GTD mark.
    I totally agree cause it is a fact That the software has deal the flop that way so the money will be reached
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

Ok i really think the whole "rigged" thing is being pushed so much by the regulars ya actually believe it. Coolers, which this would be for your opponent, happen a LOT, and more then you ever see. How many times in the background someone says "dam i woulda had quads" r something like that? If they did play the hand, would that have been a "software setup"? Better yet use this theory: Imagine every player calls and sees flop, then its checked until showdown. How many hands you think youd see that dominated at flop that get crushed at turn and then that hand gets dominated by even weaker hand when the river completes a sick draw? I'm willing to say more then 1/2 the hands would have someone bad beat, someone coolered, heaters for a player for a min then deck goes ice cold n them. This would be seen ALMOST EVERY HAND. What happened here is two players at the table that happened to be the "setup" ones this time around, also got to showdown so it would be seen. If you repopped on turn, which you should have given the flush draw on board, theres a possibility that hed only call, then fold to a river bet which now means it wasn't a setup?? You wouldn't have seen the cards to come up with the conclusion, so its more the plays setting the player up, not the site.

I'm writing this on a day after I get beat KK<QT after going all in on a 688 flop, idiot calls then get a turn 9 river J, and that same time around in another game i get all in on flop A4<33 obv flop was A34 and i miss my 4 outter. These aren't setups, just an idiot in the first case and someone calling a 5XBB bet 4 handed with a shitty pocket pair, and my calling due to pot odds vs folding as A4 4 handed is terrible, obv coulda avoided the "setup"

Basically my opinion is: If you truly, actually believe these sites are rigged, or do setups, r anything like that, get your money off them and run as far away as possible, why would you pay to be ripped off? If you decide to stay and believe that you are being cheated, you are one of the worst degenerates I've ever seen and seriously need help to quit (not directed at OP or anyone in this thread, that is a general feeling towards anyone who would be that masochistic about poker lol)
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare31 View Post
    I totally agree cause it is a fact That the software has deal the flop that way so the money will be reached
    Sorry but if you watch most players strategy in rebuys, this doesnt ring true at all, alot of people will push any two during rebuy period to try to gain a huge advantage after rebuy time is over. Totally unnecessary to up post flop action
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned God
    nothing new here, same concept, many believe its rigged and sometimes i do too..but like one poster stated if you truly believe its rigged and you continue to play than you are a fool..so i will go with its not rigged for the time being

Seasoned Veteran
    s810car is right on. We see so many hands when we play online and we remember the most extraoridinary hands so we assume that something in the system is rigged. More than likely more people are just playing preflop than they should and this is leading to bad beats and coolers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast