Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Always show your hands kids....

So I probably had the biggest donk move ever tonight in live $1-$2 game. Woke up with pocket jacks with a straddle on the button, popped it up to $15 one caller other guy raises all in super short stacked had about $45 in front of him, button calls and I call. flop comes 4x4 I check button checks turn I check button checks river J of spades completing the flush and giving me the nut full house (mind you I somehow didn't know this at the time...cause im an idiot) button bets $55 in the pot, I call and he shows the Ace high flush, I muck my cards thinking I rivered trips and he rivered the nut flush giving him the win, only to realize after the dealer grabbed my cards that I indeed had a full house...FML... I could have easily shoved he would of prob called and I could have taken down a roughly $400 pot... Instead I lose around $100 bucks...LOL...moral of the story always show your damn cards!!!! even if you have nothing especially in a cash game...I literally almost puked, thankfully I managed to crawl back and made $35 on the night, but all in all it could have been a $500+++ night I was running pretty good and was down to $20 at one point and came back, just goes to show if I had $400+ behind me I could have doubled up a lot more and taken down some serious pots...ah well live and learn..

Yeah that really sucks but why not just turn em up and show the table that your playing decent cards when you raise? I think alot of us have done something similar if not same thing LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I was in 2nd in a huge tournament once on the bubble and the table popped up right over another and made me go all in with 29o and the chip leader who happened to be at my table woke up with AA. That was not a fun moment, but we all "eff" up in ways we don't mean from time to time.

Even Phil Ivey folded a flush he didn't realize he had at the WSOP main event final table. If HE does this stuff, everyone does.

LLB King
    Happens to the best of us, hell Ivey mucked a winning flush in the 09 WSOP, when you're playing for good money always double check your cards, and flip them over at showdown.

PokerOwned Master
    Damn that does suck glad you made some money though.

PokerOwned God
    just curious was you intoxicated to think you only had trips or maybe tired.just askin..but dam that sucks mos def..

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I never show keep them wondering.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    just curious was you intoxicated to think you only had trips or maybe tired.just askin..but dam that sucks mos def..
    sadly no....Just really not paying attention I guess...luckily I wound up making money on the night but still crappy situation when it was like my 3rd hand after sitting down at the table putting me in the hole for a few hours until I crawled back.

Seasoned Veteran
    Happens to the best of us. What's possibly even more annoying is having the winning hand playing online, but your internet lags at just the right time and you get pushed out of the hand and all you can do is watch in horror. Stupid internets.

PokerOwned Master
    WOW that really sucks. That is why you should have turned your cards over. The cards speak for themselves. The dealer would have noticed the FH and you would have won the pot at least. Although I can say that knowing your hand better would have been nice too lol. Shit happens, we all have made mistakes in a game we wish we could change but cant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast