Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63763.96

Thread: tilt ruins me

PokerOwned Master

tilt ruins me

I dont know about anyone else but I will win every day for a week str8 and then go on tilt and lose my whole bankroll

You have to get out of the eff you zone when that is happening. Take a break, play another variation of the game...

learn to follow brm

go big or go home, you gotta make a run one of these days.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Seriously, man - you diagnosed your own problem. You don't HAVE to follow bad behavior just because you've done it every other time.
    Sheesh...

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    learn to follow brm
    I agree Bankroll management is huge in this situation. If your managing your roll correctly then no bad beat should bother you. Why? Because its not much of your bankroll at all and you could take quite a few bad beats and not feel it. Also you know that if your playing correctly you will win more over time, again making bad beats irrelevant and sometimes laughable.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

If you feel you're tilted just walk away. Take a break and come back when you're focused and ok. It's simple as that. And what others said - bankroll managment is important. I've been there done that .... You lose, you try to win money back and it's like circle. But that way you're only gonna lose more. Plus if you accept variance and all that stuff, when you keep making right calls, you should always be above all that and stay cool.

Stepping back and clearing your head for a day or to when your on top and have not tilted may prevent your weekly on and off tilt cycle and if you can control that itch or play a different variation of game like mentioned earlier in this thread it might help!
    -
    GodzAmongKingz
    GodzAmongKingz

PokerOwned Master
    u should understand that bad beats are part of the game. it basically goes both ways, you suck out on someone and another person sucks out on you. just focus on getting better and realize EVERYONE gets a bad beat. however, the better players understand this and because of it they continue playing efficiently w/o getting fazed.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I hate when that happens. You have to control your emotions I guess. Pretty much just like trading.