Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62790.39

Knight

best 2 month total since started 2 yrs ago

688$ profit since feb.1st. nice birthday present today 4th in 50 brm at ft and 1st at red star 25fr. and 2nd at bet sharks. thats 13 final tables in last 5 days. the day started like last 2 days, horrible bad beats runner runner 3 times against me in allin pots. tp po somebody hit a 5 outer on me after flop. had 65 a few hands ago i filled up on 65 in bb but no action. so i felt lucky. i get 65 again, same flop as befare 654. i check raise , he calls with a4, ace on turn. all in all im doing the best yet for me , so many bad beats. i did get lucky to win red star. heads up started , i had 250 k and he had 900k , i won a little in a few hands then i go all in on big pair and double up. i have slight chip lead . he shoves allin ,i call with a4, he has ak and it flopped a 4, i win. finally i suckout. i just check called the whole tourney and they bluff so much or semi bluff and i literally made fools out of u know who. in tonites game i just had a set of jacks cracked at red star and out. so my 58th birthday started horrible like last 2 days ,then it turned around. the other thing is this when i at final table at brm, betsharks and redstar at the same time and i had 6 other games going too, that is very difficult for me, i even took 2 games off cause it would have been 11. poker will make u crazy from all the ups and downs. if u dont have the same problem then u r a cool cookie. im a hot head.
    Last edited by jimmyd1953; 04-01-2011 at 02:24 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    nice work.. keep up the good grinidng work!

PokerOwned Master
    Very good job!! Congratulations!! Keep it!!

PokerOwned Master
    Congratulations, man!! Good job!! Parabéns!!

Nice job the past few days. I wish I had a three day birthday lol. Just kidding.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Keep the results coming! If you can avoid going on tilt and play to the best of your abilities, you will continue to cash.

duh I haven't made such a profite months ago.

I don't want to quit Poker for this
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Banned
    congrats to you wish i had the luck of an avg human thats to much to ask though

PokerOwned Pro
    Nice! Congrats on the wins, and happy birthday. :P