Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Angry ACR is BULLSHIT!

Everymorning in the ACR 8:00 AM freeroll some fucking idiot donks me out! This morning it was my QQ against an idiots Q9 os and of course two 9s come out. Then I am down to about 150 chips and allin with AA and here comes the 62 os and both the 6 and 2 hit the flop. What a Fucked site ACR is!!!!!!!

That's poker, and especially in freerolls. I do understand your frustration, but it happens all of the time.

Banned
    If people are pushing q/9 and 6/4 then i dont see what the problem is. just keep playing

Current B2B Champ
    that's every site. duh

when people play with free chips they play like shit and the suckout ratio is higher.

pretty simple concept.

PokerOwned God
    yeah all sites have donks like that, not just acr, shake it off and move fwd..gl

Haha it doesn't surprise me at all my AA lose against 22 yesterday in a $22 buy-in tournament.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Quote Originally Posted by starman420 View Post
    Everymorning in the ACR 8:00 AM freeroll some fucking idiot donks me out! This morning it was my QQ against an idiots Q9 os and of course two 9s come out. Then I am down to about 150 chips and allin with AA and here comes the 62 os and both the 6 and 2 hit the flop. What a Fucked site ACR is!!!!!!!
    If you really think "bad beats" -- which these may or may not be -- happen only on ACR, you need to either play on more poker sites, or give up the game entirely, because it's not for you.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

That is all in the game my friend, Bad beats do happen often.

love them freerolls like you have never been on the other end cracking aa or qq huh?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That shit happens to the very best poker player's so you're not alone my friend

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast