Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Thread: the beats go on

Knight

the beats go on

1 got 14k in brm at ft, bb r500 im in small blind a raise to me of 2k , i have aj icall, flop is 73j, i push allin and he takes time, then calls with j10, im way ahead , 3 outs , he hits the 10 on turn im out. at felt stars i have 12 k in 200 freeroll. bbs r 500 , im raised to 2k , i call with 5s, all else fold. flop is a 5, 2, ace two of them spades, he shoves all in on 87 of spades, i snap call a spades comes on river, to top it off i miss getting in twitter freeroll by 2 seconds , im 6 on waiting list, they pulled the password about 1 minute early. i also made 2 bad plays against coddbrunson and topjimmy99. i still won at UWIN today , made 3 so far and day aint done.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyd1953 View Post
    i also made 2 bad plays against coddbrunson and topjimmy99.

ANY play against coddbrunson or topjimmy is a bad play haha. anyway sorry about the beat man, if it makes you feel any better i just got busted at 7th. I think it was out of maybe 1200 or so, so your chips didn't go to waste.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyd1953 View Post
    i also made 2 bad plays against coddbrunson and topjimmy99.
    First off, I agree with TopJimmy:

Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmy99 View Post
    ANY play against coddbrunson or topjimmy is a bad play haha.
    Just ask Zab. lol

And second, if I have a big stack, and I bet 1702, the exact amount of chips you have, 99% of the time, it means I got you shadominated.

But good job man for getting in there and battling. Hope the wins roll your way.
    Last edited by CoddBrunson; 01-29-2011 at 10:33 PM.

Experienced Member
    sounds as if you have my luck. except yours is better lol you came out on top I always lose

PokerOwned Master
    even though you want to never go allin unless u have the nuts or have no choice