Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64527.02

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    this is just sad,being proud of beating 2k people on a freeroll is very sad if u think that is an achievement,i got a lot of those shitt back in my time.
    go play real money and start to lose then u get some kind of poker insight freeroller
    You're just mad cause I got lucky against you in client today.. lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    22 AA's - hfs! And they all held? That's probably even more amazing.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    this is just sad,being proud of beating 2k people on a freeroll is very sad if u think that is an achievement,i got a lot of those shitt back in my time.
    go play real money and start to lose then u get some kind of poker insight freeroller
    Wow not often do I see a post that is so egregiously based on pure haterism, way to show just how bitter and jealous you are in life.

Experienced Member
    congratulations mate. i dont play the freerolls anymore because my soul hurts when i have to sit through the first 25 min and not play a hand other than aces

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtom26 View Post
    congratulations mate. i dont play the freerolls anymore because my soul hurts when i have to sit through the first 25 min and not play a hand other than aces
    and still go out lol

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Getting AA 22 times helps!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by weedhighROI View Post
    and still go out lol
    And still go out sums it up well. lol

Really you only need two win 2 hands before the first break if they are both double ups and you don't limp/waste a lot of chips in between. That would still put you above the chip average. You can start stealing blinds and antes at that point. It's pretty easy as long as you play fearlessly all the way through. It's getting to the first break that's the difficult part.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123