Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    AA 22x lol...all in only 1 time??? that's crazyyyy Ive never played a free roll on carbon with out all ins by everybody every other orbit.
    I was never the one at risk I mean. I was in many all in confrontations whilst having the other player(s) covered.

Seasoned Veteran
    A big field of donks is hard to wade through, even with all the aces. But getting AA that many times, I would at least hope to make the final table.

Experienced Member
    3 hours isn't too long, i thought they would last a good 5-6

PokerOwned Pro
    that is not long at all i played a freeroll on full tilt that used to take at least 8 hours to make final table

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Wow, AA 22 times? Thats incredible. Im assuming that when he says no all in in the tournament meant that he was never at risk for all his chips. Its hard to imagine he never called an all in or shoved all in having someone covered in chips.

good job man. I took down one of th old $200 freerolls on carbonbut I have not won won since (been over a year)it's difficult to get through the field its like playing through a mine field! lol

Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Wow, AA 22 times? Thats incredible. Im assuming that when he says no all in in the tournament meant that he was never at risk for all his chips. Its hard to imagine he never called an all in or shoved all in having someone covered in chips.
    Yeah, that's exactly what I meant.

i won a 7500+ field once. it was on absolute poker free roll.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    i won a 7500+ field once. it was on absolute poker free roll.
    Nice! I used to go to the weekly round 2's on pokerstars all the time and (at the time) those had 12000 player fields, but 99 moved on.

PokerOwned Master
    this is just sad,being proud of beating 2k people on a freeroll is very sad if u think that is an achievement,i got a lot of those shitt back in my time.
    go play real money and start to lose then u get some kind of poker insight freeroller

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast