Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Experienced Member

bad play leads to final table cash.

hello everyone.. i played in a freeroll on betonline.com and kept sucking out on everyone all day. i'd call and find its my ak vs kk but then I'd flop the straight... Just a funny day like that. It actually made me feel like the worst my hand was preflop the more likely you are to actually hit it.

Later in the game I limped with 23 and flopped 2 pair. then called 3 bet with 33 and flopped trips. Anyone here ever tried to play a freeroll 'badly' and end up being super rewarded for it?

Patrick

PokerOwned God
    LOL! It does happen like that sometimes. As for me, there have been a few times where I was so short I purposely tried to get myself eliminated, only to end up winning the hand and sometimes tripling up. However, I mostly make good folds and would've ended up flopping big hands, like k4, 44k, stuff like that.

PokerOwned Veteran
    haha thats really funny, ill have to try that.

It's called running good...enjoy it when it happens, cause it doesn't happen to often, AK is an all-in in a tournament setting and calling with a small pair to see the flop is also common tourney play .

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Running good is a term on familiar to me in regards to motor vehicles. Or finishing a marathon.

PokerOwned Master
    not gonna lie ive had days like that grats

PokerOwned Pro
    iv done tht a few times, sometimes luck is wht will take u home, so go with it