Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    wow well kk vs 99 all in is a bad beat when the 9 hits...

PokerOwned Master
    are we really discussing getting a guy to fold KK in a free roll?

PokerOwned God
    After he called your bet on the flop you should've stopped betting. He's either called with a pair or a weak straight draw. Since it's the final table, and the stacks aren't as deep as they would be in a deep tournament, the play is rarely I bluff better.

he outplayed you, in no way did you play this hand right...should have checked it down after the flop or since you were so intent on bluffing carried on the bet on the turn to make him think you had aces...i see no bad beat here...some "pro"
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    After he called your bet on the flop you should've stopped betting. He's either called with a pair or a weak straight draw. Since it's the final table, and the stacks aren't as deep as they would be in a deep tournament, the play is rarely I bluff better.
    but calling is a weak play. That's what I heards. How strong can he be really?! If calling is such a good play why do they say its better to raise. I mean my point is, EVERYONE throws C-bets nowadays. People are starting to call them with nothing now. You cant afford to give up the hand just because they call. The turn card is the new flop these days.

i'd have to say weak play

Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    but calling is a weak play. That's what I heards. How strong can he be really?! If calling is such a good play why do they say its better to raise. I mean my point is, EVERYONE throws C-bets nowadays. People are starting to call them with nothing now. You cant afford to give up the hand just because they call. The turn card is the new flop these days.
    dude u had a 9 high...why the fuck your calling with that at all is a lil beyond me i get the trying to win the pot by bluffing but he had you i think he knew he had you the minute you checked the turn it was a bad play admit it if you cant you are just showing how weak your game really is
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    he was definitely floating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar

Unhappy Bad Play or Bad Beat?

Its the final table of a 3 table SnG. I have the second biggest stack and get involved in a hand with the vicious chip leader LAG (loose aggressive).

I pick up JJ under the gun. Knowing that this is the 4th best hand I decide to slow play it by calling. In case you poker challenged people didn't know slow playing is when you play a hand as though its a bad hand when its actually a good hand. Ok so It's folded to the BB who decides to raise me 4X the BB. Ecstatic, I simply call and stay true to the slow play.

The flop shows A K J. Good thing I wasn't playing live because otherwise he would have heard me say "FU-- YEA!"

He checks and I remember that I'm slow playing so I check too.

The Queen shows her face on the turn card and he finally makes a standard bet. I do fear he might have a straight but do not think he would raise me with any T except pocket Tens. If he does have pocket tens then I still have outs for the full house. I simply make a reserved call.

The river card is another Queen. The board reads A K J Q Q. I recheck my cards and see that I have a full house. Queens over Jacks. Basically the nuts. He makes a huge oversized bet and I move all in. The nasty villain takes down the pot with hole cards KQ.

I still don't understand. What. Happened.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    easy u played your hand wrong and u let him hit runner runner!! but slow playing!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast