Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

bad habits rewarded

So here's my confession, I really liked the games offered in Carbon's micro ops. However, I work nights when most of them have run. I wanted to play them anyways though, at the very least to show Carbon that the players are interested in non re-entry tournies. So, I decided to go ahead and play them while at work, as well as a few other tournies that caught my attention. I made up my mind to stick through the whole week. It was hell on my bankroll cause it wound up being a busy week and I was sitting out most of the time. But, I'm stubborn, and tonight was slow enough that I took down the CC $5 tourney for $122. That more than made up for the rest of the week. Until this point I had pretty much vowed not to be dumb enough to waste my bankroll on games I can't give my full attention to. Now, I won't be able to quite convince myself of that. =D
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Nice.... I was going to play that CC game, but I totaly forgot about it until I saw your thread I even had it planned earlier when I saw it in the lobby, but with them releasing the password an hour b4 the game.... Oh well, congrats on the win.

Banned
    bad habits ha. I had AJ hearts and this guy calls like 5 $ with Q 4 off on a J heart heart board and he got runner runner black 4Q bad habits

PokerOwned Veteran
    Lot of bad beats get rewarded online and especially in micro stakes.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Nice.... I was going to play that CC game, but I totaly forgot about it until I saw your thread I even had it planned earlier when I saw it in the lobby, but with them releasing the password an hour b4 the game.... Oh well, congrats on the win.
    Thanks, it's the first one I've played, I definitely think I'll make it a habit. It's great value!! Oh, and I appreciate you actually reading my post!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall314 View Post
    bad habits ha. I had AJ hearts and this guy calls like 5 $ with Q 4 off on a J heart heart board and he got runner runner black 4Q bad habits
    Quote Originally Posted by OnMyGrind View Post
    Lot of bad beats get rewarded online and especially in micro stakes.
    Now these 2 dumb fucks clearly didn't realize my post had nothing to do with a bad beat.

@rghy2 first of all congrats on b2b champ. i would like to win that one time while im here. second what is your favorite game to play and what game are you good at? just curious.

Experienced Member
    I can't stop laughing, "I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls."

Quote Originally Posted by rs3rooster View Post
    @rghy2 first of all congrats on b2b champ. i would like to win that one time while im here. second what is your favorite game to play and what game are you good at? just curious.
    Thanks!! I managed to pull off grinder in the same day too!! MTTs are my favorite game to play. LHE cash is probably my best game, but I only like full ring games, and Merge got rid of those last year. Eventually I would like to make enough online to focus on live MTTs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jemini View Post
    I can't stop laughing, "I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls."
    Lol, I'm happy that finally caught someone's attention!

PokerOwned Pro
    that's a problem on carbon they made it a little better used to be like 4 hours of late registation now only 2 lol still sucks