Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63709.25

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ouch!

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar

Ouch!

Whaaaaaaaaaaawha...wha...whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

ouchy.jpg

PokerOwned Demi-God
    everyday with you, why you keep shoving? slow down, not that you get away, but maybe not lose it all

Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    everyday with you, why you keep shoving? slow down, not that you get away, but maybe not lose it all
    lol @ 'shoving'. Pretty sure I didn't play this too fast. But yeah it is every day that I get it in 90%+ and get outdrawn, otherwise I would be making my bankroll grow too quick to appreciate it I suppose. But one thing is for certain, if my hands held up within 10% of the statistical norm I would be at my goal already. But the LAST thing I want to do is stop getting people to commit all their chips with a 10% chance to win the pot. You think they don't put it in once they make their hands if I play it weaker and slower? You think I could get away from trip jacks at a 3 handed table with blinds getting bigger all the time?

The term "weak, tight" comes to mind when I hear that suggestion. lol (Not that that's you.) I like the way he played it considering it is 3 handed. Especially since if you look at the BCP payouts, 1st is worth more than 2nd and 3rd combined.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    weaker and slower, maybe he doesnt shove, just to get you to call...still no way you get away from it if he does, but maybe not lose it all...just a thought, the ones I've seen you post, you're alwayz the one shovin...what's the "goal"?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    The term "weak, tight" comes to mind when I hear that suggestion. lol (Not that that's you.) I like the way he played it considering it is 3 handed. Especially since if you look at the BCP payouts, 1st is worth more than 2nd and 3rd combined.
    Was Juicy.

weaker and slower, maybe he doesnt shove, just to get you to call...still no way you get away from it if he does, but maybe not lose it all...just a thought, the ones I've seen you post, you're alwayz the one shovin...what's the "goal"?
    The goal is I use the "tension" concept of making people believe I'm playing really LAG, when in reality I'm only shoving 90%+ hands normally. Its pretty much always been known as "winning poker" In my experience. However my results on Merge do seem to fly in the face of my logic I can't deny that. But how often can a 90%+ hand lose? I can only keep playing the game that makes me money elsewhere, and has made me money in the past on other sites and hope that my 90%+ hands can start to win in the 55% range so I can show a worthwhile profit. If not then I have invested nothing except my time, which considering I only play on my spare time and don't grind I can live with.

So when the river comes like another spade or something, what do you do? Check fold? 3-handed, any Q or weaker J is calling imo.

It's just unlucky in my opinion. I don't think he'd have gotten away even if he had bet smaller. His opponent would have probably raised over for most of their remaining stacks.

My results on Merge defy all logic. Both for good and bad, back and forth for REALLY LONG streaky stretches.. But it might be due to the structures create more variance (their structures are horrible), plus competition is much harder as compared to the other US sites.

Plus I think anything he'd play onto a small bet with, he'd play on a huge bet with too because the hand types that aren't draws that he would play include almost almost exclusively Q or J which both are strong enough to likely call a shove in that spot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast