Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knight

bad beats r killing me

so many in last 2 days i cant count them. ,the one that just happened- ft 7500 entry, 150 freeroll. im utg i call 200 with aq 6th position raises 1 blind , a short stack callls , i call , flop is a,q, 3 rainbow- im top 2 pair , i check, the raiser bets 400, i reraise to 3600( i have 36k in chips), now this IDIOT goes allin(33k) on kq off, i snap call, he has to hit a j or running qs or ks, turn is a k, river a jack. this junk has been happening at an extraordinary rate the last 2 days. im still in it with 5300 chips. freeroll idiots r astounding. almost every race i lose lately. i lose 7 of 10 on pocket aces going allin lately. edit- its still happenning, all day long, im screaming my head off, thats 1 good thing about online poker , u can rant and rave and not get in trouble(except with the neighbors). my aces or abigger pair keep losing to junk or smaller pairs. just jacked again, no pun intented. 2 callers , im in sb with js,(4500 chips) i raise tto 1350, flop is 10,7,3- i push allin2600, and a guy snap calls with kj, hes got 3 outs , hits king on turn im out-that was most of his chips too on that call. edit 2 hrs later, the day is done i finally won 2.25 at razz at ft, and i might have made it to final table , my last pot was 400k, i had an 87521 after 6 cards and he had 2 kings ,4,7 showing, he had to draw out. , figure with other cards showing he hit a 12 outer, i coundnt believe it. razz was the first tourney i won over a year ago, it took 7 hrs. 137 in 13 days is above my average. this will be the last edit.
    Last edited by jimmyd1953; 02-02-2011 at 03:39 AM.

jimmy what do you expect in a freeroll?

These public freerolls is harder to win than a normal buy-in tourneys, funny I got these bad beats KK vs 74 in $5.50 buy-in $50k guaranteed on PokerStars.
    He probably want to give out the chips but FAIL but whatever shit happend.
    Nothing much we can do about it.

jimmy, how long do you have play online poker?
    If you have play for a long time you will know that freerolls is so much harder to win.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Master
    I hate bad beats

Knight
    reply to problackbird. ive played in about 200, maybe more, 1$-3$ tourneys, and they play almost as bad as freerolls. its just been extra bad last 3 days. i did get a 5th at ps in 4k for 220$ other than that 35$ is my best return in a buy in. i hate to lose money, so i dont make a lot , but i dont lose either, grats on your 5th today , nice chunk of cash. i hate turbos especially 6 seaters. playin almost 2 years. played a lot from 1969-1978, mostly heads up 6 stud, made a fair amount, a lot at backgammon and golf too. read my post my life of gambling.

Private
    i had days like that, don't worry ))

Linds8491
    It happens buddy

Sergeant
    that is pure comedy dude, fulltilt had gone awol the past month or so. its just a joke ive lost my entire br thanks to getting stuff like tht ^^^^^ then only to be screwed big time on the turn and river. hands like this are so obviously set up, maybe not set from the begining of the hand but u can see the deck hesitate sumtimes to throw down cards. i mean its so obviously set up so you lose coz u just dont see crap like tht happen on a live game, and if u do then u most probaly will never see stuff like tht again for the rest of the game

Banned
    its all bulll shtit... I got SOOOOO many bad beats, I built my bankroll many times and some donk would ruin it.

Bad Beats are part of Poker, if you play many years poker then you will know that bad beats occur to the best also, every player has to take bad beats.
    Nobody likes bad beats, but it is part of the Pokergame.

Yeah just tell me who like to get bad beats
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast