Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63497.96

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    yeah i had pocket aces in rush... the other guy had poket kings and he beat me on the river... a 2 outsers.... dame.... lol

Sergeant
    i just had a bad beat... admittedly my bad for going over the top to win the pot but i was holding 10, K offsuit the flop comes down, 10, 6, 7.... we both check and a great card for me... K on the turn top two pair, he raises $1 i push all in with $10, he calls me with his remaining $7 what could he have, the board is rainbowed so no flush in sight... he turn a 4 and 5 going for an open ended straight draw, he's only got 16% chance of comming on top and what comes on the river..... a 3! so he gets his straight and has the cheek to say i played it badly lol!

the next hand.... the very next hand... 9, Q. I call for the flop to come 4, 9, 2... will do for now top pair with a good kicker, i dont want to see any more cards to come so i hit for $1 I get a call next card is a 7, again a rainbowed table I go all-in judging him to be on a over pair... how right i was.... and how better for me he called and turned over A,Q hes just got only 6% chance of beating me..... well it must turn up some time these bad beats as the ace hits the river...

both time theyve had little to no chance and came up trumps... but what goes around comes around and i must admit ive had my fair share of dishing out bad beats as well

Doesn't we all got these bad beats?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Pro
    What about your good beat story
    much more interesting

Corporal
    Bad beats should only happen in their percentages..unfortunately..online poker dont observe the real odds and set up "herd thinning" hands

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12