Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64842.35

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    second game today first one was just blah card dead and when i finally had a hand it pushed 99 to be beaten by 3 6 LMFAO but i was short so no problem. still a bad beat tho

Game number two, wasnt home for first 16 hands fold 17 and then 18 comes LOL late mid position blinds are 25/50
    Look down and see QcQs no one does anything so i raise it to 200(IS 4xbb not a good raise anymore?) get one caller

Flop: 3h4h9d I lead out for 200 villian raises to 600, i push the rest (1700) villian snap calls(for 1300). Now i know a flush draw is not going to fold(as they usually dont at PO) but can a pair really call here?

Turn: Js

River: Ah

And im out!

Villian had A9c Did he commit to it once he reraised to 600? either way it gets old. ya know its bad when ur getting "used to it" lol but bitchin isnt helping either. So did i play this wrong or just bad luck or a little of both?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Certainly, after your opponent see's that he didn't hit any of his cards after the flop. He would have probably folded after you went all in.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    pushing pre....thats your problem...make a sizeable bet and make sure an ace misses the flop before pushing the rest of your stack...sometimes they push at you and KK you should call but you dont have to go all in pre everytime you have a good hand.
    Best advice! But it is hard to make that in game for me

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345