Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Im willing to learn so ill take any advice anyone wants to give..

dam wheres the converter for this site, every other forum ive been on has one why dont this place? how am i supposed to post hand to discuss if there isnt one?

Guess ill do it manually then..

I have 13920 villian has 10188
    Ante 160 blinds 800 1600 im utg plus 1 wake up with KK so i push standard play being short right? AK calls flop comes 10h 4h 8c then turn delivers the USUAL blow against me Ah and river js. so should have i just called and then pushed on the flop?

this is going to be a long topic for me as im going back and manually posting every bs bad beat from every game in the last month or so. but remember i dont play BS hands im a tight nit so i play very few hands. lol

played exactly how it shoulda been played, unlucky, AK has to call in thi situation too tho.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    game 2 tonight and at juicy, Idiots alive and well and always strong against me LMFAO what did i do wrong here? im all ears..

Hand#3170C61CE2000088 - $20 PokerOwned Free Roll T12983522 -- FREEROLL -- $0 + $0 -- 9 Max -- Table 3 -- 0/30/60 NL Hold'em -- 2012/12/08 - 23:24:10
    Dealer: Seat 2
    Seat 1: MichMan* (1,800 in chips)
    Seat 2: YOURwallet (2,133 in chips)
    Seat 3: idkwateva (1,917 in chips)
    Seat 4: TheCleverFox (1,529 in chips)
    Seat 5: amdutchboyd (6,759 in chips)
    Seat 7: gregwild1 (6,976 in chips)
    Seat 8: abwil2 (2,942 in chips)
    Seat 9: madjek12 (2,969 in chips)
    Seat 10: ChinNutz4U (1,297 in chips)
    idkwateva: posts small blind 30
    TheCleverFox: posts big blind 60
    Dealt to abwil2 [Ah,Qd]
    amdutchboyd: calls 60
    gregwild1: folds
    abwil2: raises to 240
    madjek12: folds
    ChinNutz4U: folds
    MichMan*: folds
    YOURwallet: folds
    idkwateva: folds
    TheCleverFox: folds
    amdutchboyd: calls 180
    *** FLOP *** [Ac,8c,7h]
    amdutchboyd: checks
    abwil2: bets 600
    amdutchboyd: calls 600
    *** TURN *** [Ad]
    amdutchboyd: checks
    abwil2: is all in 2,102
    amdutchboyd: calls 2,102
    amdutchboyd: shows [8s As]
    abwil2: shows [Ah Qd]
    *** RIVER *** [2c]
    ***SHOW DOWN***
    amdutchboyd wins 5,974 with Full House Aces full of Eights
    abwil2 finished 16 out of 31 players.
    saw this hand
    i feel like i've been getting a lot of these type of beats also. I often feel like i take way too many of them. So i once put a pad and pencil next to computer and wrote down result every time i was allin against a 2 or 3 outer, just to see how bad it was and see if odds were as off as they seem. Turned out odds worked out, just don't realize how many times you win hands like that, and the loses always seem to be devastating so you remember them. I about to repeat this exercise cause it seems off again, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ok so next one and O btw the first one was today and the second was yesterday. Thats all i played so far in 2 days so onto the next day! 11/28 played 2 games.

So no bad beat first game that day onto second game.

Antes 25 blinds 200 400
    I have Aj and spursfan has been playin some real TRASH so he raises to 1200 pre i push for 5210 spurs calls he turns over K10 off. First how can he call that reraise?
    Flop 6h5dJd
    Turn Kd
    River Ad

I feel like i made the right play by tryin to force him off his BS hand which i knew he had BS cause i had seen him called down and showing trash for the wins. So am i wrong again for tryin to get him to fold his trash?
    Depends on how many ppl at the table at the time, good chance hes getting pot odds to call(if thats the reason he called, new name to me so not sure of how he plays. If itsa full table on MERGE then hes gettin damn close to 2:1.(like 1.8) marginal call, dont think i make it n you know how i play.haha.

Just looks like u need to run better. GL in the future.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    saw this hand
    i feel like i've been getting a lot of these type of beats also. I often feel like i take way too many of them. So i once put a pad and pencil next to computer and wrote down result every time i was allin against a 2 or 3 outer, just to see how bad it was and see if odds were as off as they seem. Turned out odds worked out, just don't realize how many times you win hands like that, and the loses always seem to be devastating so you remember them. I about to repeat this exercise cause it seems off again, lol
    +100000000000000000000000000000000000000

personally i would push in that situation no matter what... if u get called by an ace and they hit oh well... on to the next one...

hurts to see you may have won if u made a small bet to see a flop... but that allows fishes n stuff to call to give u worse bad beat hahah

its just unlucky... nothing you can do about it but get over it... KK and AA arent supposed to win every hand when the avg hand in hold is a two pair...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned God
    For the kings hand, your move was standard. There's already a good amount in the pot preflop so why not go for it. Even if you slow played for a flop and then pushed, some players would still call with AK.

Yeah, I don't think you could avoid these situations. They are just part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    pushing pre....thats your problem...make a sizeable bet and make sure an ace misses the flop before pushing the rest of your stack...sometimes they push at you and KK you should call but you dont have to go all in pre everytime you have a good hand.
    You have to push here. Your very short. Even if you just raise you can't fold to an A on the flop. You already put in over 25% of your stack on the pre flop raise and if you would fold you would have approx 4 BBS which is next to useless. You would be committed at that point. You made the right decision. You want this call all day. Normally you double up. Chalk it up to bad luck but don't change what you did.

Also, try to get your money in before you get down to being this short. GL out there.

I would push preflop,, even if you put out small bet pre after the flop you would shove then when an ace didn't hit the board on flop...just my thoughts
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    Ummmm, dont really see anything wrong, maybe not a pot-sized bet on flop, maybe check the turn just to get him to induce on river. But besides the flop bet sizing i dont see anything wrong w/it. Probly end up w/the same outcome either way.

On a side note for u n anyone else that may post hands n want opinions on em, try not to post the result so ppls responses wont be results-oriented.
    Thanks thats a good idea, so should i leave out the flop, turn or river or just the results?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast