Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

bad beat, too bad not at bad beat cash table

playing in 2K gtd freezeout, i'm sitting about 18/150, get A 10 in late pos., i just min raise, get 2 callers, flop is 10 10 3, i end up allin, guy has 33. Very next hand, same guy that just took most my chips, calls my allin pre when i get 88, he turns over AA. Here is the hand:

xspecialsr shows (Ad,Ac)
    dajemn shows (8s,8h)
    Dealing Flop (8c,As,8d)
    Dealing Turn (Ks)
    Dealing River (Ah)

I'm a little tilted right now

PokerOwned Demi-God
    and by bad beat, i mean it would of qualified for bad beat jackpot quad 8's losing to quad A's. I understand in the end, i lost a flip and lost with a 2 out hand, but really sick how it all played out.

PokerOwned God
    wow that was nasty...better luck dude..i feell your pain today, trust me...

Wow, that totally sucks. Especially in a non bad beat table.

PokerOwned Pro
    dang, thats pretty hard to take. 1 outters!! kinda feel bad for you there. I hate those

PokerOwned Demi-God
    not really a bad beat, more like a cooler recoolered. i understand it qualifies as a bad beat if u were playing cash but since u got it AIPF n u were behind to start in the end u end up coolering him on the flop but get recoolered on the river.

Helluva way to go out tho after having a stack early, dont run so bad next time.

WOW madjek, that was a really bad one..i dont think i have ever had quads get beat on merge YET..... lol..that was pretty sick.prollly wont happen to u again for reallly long time now, lightning never strikes twice. GL

Banned
    Such the ultimate bad beat to lose this without being at a bad beat jackpot. Same as ricki i dont think i have had quads beaten yet. I did have an ace high flush, that rivered a five high straight flush and lost to a 6 high straight flush but that wasnt using two cards like this.

PokerOwned Veteran
    So very often those who play poker for anything to do with it I do not even know what to do once I lost a pair of aces, this is not due to

That's really nice that you won a bad beat!! Good job
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast