Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That has to hurt. I was playing in an Omaha Hi/Lo sng a few years back.

I hit four 9's and this other player wiped out have my chips when he had four K's.

A few hands later I got my revenge. I once again had four 9's and he was allin with four 4's.

gotta love it.

PokerOwned God
    Ouch, what a beat. My guess is that it would've stung less if it was another player that made quads against you and not the same player.

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Can see why your tilting. Have had quads beat, just not in NL.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    That's just plain wrong.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Experienced Member
    i was once winning a massive tournament with 10 grand to the winner, it was nearly in the money, i hit KK. a medium stack shoves i call, he has 44 and he sneaks a 4. so i drop to about average size stack and I'm a little pissed off, i get AK 2 hands later and i shove another AK calls and he gets some running suits. He grabs the flush. Im now short stack and 3 people had to go. i get an AJ and shove, KQ calls and grabs four of a kind with Kings. what a way to go out huh? Poker Online | Play Poker Games at PokerStars.com

PokerOwned God
    yep been there on the gd side - I still fealt sick and needed a shower... my hand was 22 vs 88...2 on flop I shove...8 on turn (noooo!)....2 on river YEsssssssssss!!! fealt like i merged the shet out of him. I donked him he donk calls me i double donked him lol....

Experienced Member
    That was sick. That?s the beauty of the game. i say it?s beautiful, but doesnt mean that?s going to make you happy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12