Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad beat!!!!

PokerOwned Master

Bad beat!!!!

I just played a 2$ rebuy add on tourney and at the end of the rebuy period i add on 3000 chips which gave me just over 10k. I hadn't re-bought any chips the first hour and i was in 2nd place. The first hand after the break i had kk and went all in preflop and someone called with 2450 chips with 67 and he made a str8 on the river. The next hand i had aa and went all in again and three ppl called, jj, 1010, and rags, and a jack came on the flop and i got knocked out. There was 816$ in the pot. I am not happy about it

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ahhh I would be pissed. Don't worry though the same thing happens to me all the time. It's like when I actually have a good hand and I raise or go all in someone stupid calls and wins with like nothing

I hate when that happens but it does happen a lot. Just when you think your going to win a hand that you should you get some donk to call and he or she ends up winning with crap.

Seasoned Veteran
    typically FREEROLL MATHMATHICS, they don't care what they have until your deep and even sometimes, Ive notice they will still call you down wit air and hit ATC.

PokerOwned Veteran
    ahhh that happens all the time. nothing you can do but keep your head up

It just feels dirty when they come up like that. It is kinda like, come on are you serious. But you do get used to them over time I suppose. Sort of....LOL

You always seem to remember the bad beats like that because you are rarely the one delivering the bad beat to somebody else because you are too good of a player to go in with thrash in the hole like some of these donks do.

No justice I'm telling ya!

I guess you got Jokerstars or merged haha, shit happen every day.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Master
    67 suited is one of the best hands to go against a kk or aa with. I hate going up against any connectors with a pocket pair of face cards.

Seasoned Veteran
    u always will get bad beated in rebuy tourney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast