Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Experienced Member

Last card suck outs can suck it

2nd hand PO carbon fr someone felt bossy with hitting jacks on flop, i bet 5x pot, he called, i dump, he called. he hit his kicker 6 on the last card for the win against my kings gg BOOOOOOO

I would bash my keyboard and scream to the heavens

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    Wait... what?

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Slurp it Up!!!

ive gotten used to shit like that in the PO freerolls...

why get mad? get glad...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Veteran
    You're not suffering enough bad beats. To take the time to post a single bad beat in this forum means that in general, you're probably an incredibly lucky poker player. Those of us who are truly unlucky players have to sit through what you just described over and over and over again all day long, all week, all month, and all year....never catching a break when the pot is really big and it means the difference between a big cash and no cash at all. Those of us who are in that boat have a negative all in expectancy graph that is so skewed out of proportion from how the luck should really have played out, that it seems statistically impossible....yet it is happening to us right now as I speak.

Experienced Member
    money won .70 your not an authority.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Did you forget to raise pre flop? It might have stop this player from calling

Seasoned Veteran
    yea that totally is horrible, hate when that happins!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Aces Cracked on the River, again... no sense getting upset... trips happen, I've rivered better players with better hands LOTS of times... at least I didn't donk it away as I have so many times this week! I'll keep trying to be a more disciplined hold em player... save my wild plays for the craps tables ( If I ever get back to work) getting discouraged about my unemployment... this site and online poker provide some relief from job sites and Foodstamps and AZ DES! well nobody likes a whiner, least of all me.