Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63604.33

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Hehehe Time over and you got in sit out ...Is realy bad

PokerOwned God
    hasheppened to me too but doesnt mean u would of won the hand especially on carbon

PokerOwned God
    Wholly crapo I've done that...One time though I wouldve gotten beat so was very happy i was lazy... The worst was being completely SS very late in a tourney (wound up taking 36th or 37th) and was close to the next pay out level. 480 players in a $2,000 guaranteed Dazzler. I got dealt Ax and was slow stalling to see if other tables were busting players out. When I saw that no one was out I hit the timer.... Little did I know that when the timer went down - there was no red bar warning me... THat is BS...Doesnt it alwasys go to a red bar going down? Well needless to say it folded me.... I had like $10k left - folded $9k of it. If I had won I would of been up to like $90k - blinds were huge, antes were huge, and it would have bought me another orbit and definitley another pay out level. Word to the wise - give your self 4 seconds of time to call.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Puke,, sucks bro.. but that sandwich you were making/ crap you were taking was delicious/healthy

How about instead of starting a new thread almost daily. How about keep one going and just fill it in daily with your beats. you will still get 5 points
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    dam happen to me as well..i hate that..lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea its happened to everyone. And I was wondering the same thing, is this some sng or tourny?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i've done that before sighs..................

Experienced Member
    why would you leave when its going to be utg. because it seems like you got back in time and just like 30 seconds late. or did you leave more than the 1 hand. if you just left after you folded the utg plus 1 hand, then its bad. i would wait for bb then you know you have a little extra time .

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    AA are always welcome.bad luck this time.maybe next time you will be in

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast