Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    client is the bomb. it will blew up your points account.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    It is not too bad compared to some places ive played online.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow if you're not to happy with the site be gone. and in long wrong all that bad play is what makes u any money. so thats a good thing. u rather play in the big ass freerolls with 3000 donk or one with only 30 donks

PokerOwned Demi-God
    of course just like any sites there are thgs that can b improved but overall its a pretty good site.

You're welcome to leave anytime if you hate this site so much. I personally think it's wonderful.

How many other sites can you earn points and buy into freerolls with em and actually win some money? as far as client WHY THE FK would you take your whole roll into there to play with? Its no different then a poker site, you never put your whole roll at risk plain and simple!!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Ever heared the word Bankrollmanagement ? Can be used for the points balance too, if you want to play in the client.
    Me personally never played in client, because I use the points for the freerolls... and it works perfect for me.
    Won a nice amount of $ over the time with the PO tourneys and still have a decent points roll to buy in for more than 100 tourneys...

The client isnt the greatest, but most people playing there shouldnt be. they take all their points and complain when they lose
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

PokerOwned God
    I think this site is rigged! Things happen so randomly!!! I like when my AA is cracked 5x in a row on MErge. CLient is waaayyy toooo randommmm....

...sarcasm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12