Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61452.33

Thread: Attitudes

PokerOwned Master

Attitudes

Its normal to get mad when u lose but its immature to talk trash because something happened and u lose some chips

Seasoned Veteran
    It's kinda immature to talk trash to your table mates, but i understand that when you're tilted it can happen.

Funny I found myself getting tilted lately in our games, it always seems I was sat at the "kids" table and just wanted to tell everyone to stfu.
    The past couple weeks I have backed off our games and started playing more cash tables and I find playing with adults much more enjoyable.
    No one is calling each other names and bragging how good they are even though they are stuck playing freerolls for minimum value.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    I think the issue stems from horrible play. If you been accustomed to average play, then get to see the joys of a PO freeroll it can be tilting. Personally, some of it is so bad its not even tilting its just hilarious, then the standard justification of their uber poker skillz, "its a freeroll."
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Veteran
    don't say anything insulting to the online table peeps that you would not say in a live scenario. its ok to laugh but disparaging remarks that get personal are way out of line.

PO has some great players as well as some of the bottom of the barrel - players who couldn't play at all if it weren't for PO because they lose all the time, and it makes them feel better to lash out and hope someone's feelings get hurt.

Yeah I have gotten sick and tired of the trash talking I've seen lately. I've had hands where I know I played everything properly but because my nut flush beat the other guys 10 high flush he gets pissed and calls me a donk. Notsomuch, dude. Notsomuch.

Buonafide-- you're right. I thought joining this site would give me a chance to get some solid play at freerolls but it's not that different from BetOnline freerolls sometimes.

PokerOwned Master
    it is part of the game now a days and it makes me sick. using the N word as well. I am not black but get some class people.

Seasoned Veteran
    I've muted some, it's helped a bit at least. I just joined so I do not know of the community in the early days of PO but it seems like increasing popularity is causing the quality to suffer a bit, little disappointing then.