Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61249.24

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God

for anyone whos interested in my past.. here u go.

Ok for all of those who know me here already and have been cool with me I appreciate it. Thank you guys for bein so cool! I have really enjoyed my time here.

But it has come to my attention that some of you are wary of my past in online poker. I want to squash everything that has happened and move on with my life.

So here it is, I used to be a notorious scammer with a bunch of screen names and have taken alot of money from innocent people who didnt deserve to have an asshole kid who thought he was smarter then everyone take from them.

I deserve to have my ass kicked for some of the shit I did. But at the same time, I grew out of that. I lost all my backers in my life because people were always sketch about me, even friends.

Everyone always knew what i was " capable" of whether it be scamming or winning a ton of money.

in the middle of 2008 I was arrested and charged with a felony for stealing copper from an elementary school. I had my head in the clouds thinking i was untouchable and that I could do whatever I want. I found out real quick that was not true.

If i had the money and knew every single person i scammed I would pay them back if that was possible. But its not.

Most of you are gonna finish this thinking im just a POS like the rest of the scammers and thats fine.

but I hope that some of you will understand that at the very least I cant reverse what I did in the past.

I have not done anything like that in 5 years time and will never do it again.

Im NOT proud of what Ive done or who I used to be and I am sorry that I did not come out upfront with this but I didnt think any of you would give me the light of day.

I hope you guys will still allow me here and give me the same opportunities that I have been receiving.

If the consensus is you guys want me gone I will just leave and will NOT create a new screen name.

if anyone wants to talk with me about this in person call me at 916-287-6708 ( i dont care if you want to cuss me out or prank call me im willing to take it, i deserve it)

Have a good night, Dustin Padgett

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    I did some really uncharacteristic things when I was younger. I don't trust people who have never betrayed anyone, because I may be the guy who teaches them about their conscience. I think it shows character and a desire to move forward that you admit your past. Like I have said before, I think your a degenerate gambler, but your OK in my book.

moving this to tilts and bragging.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    moving this to tilts and bragging.
    Is this a tilt or a brag?

All you can do is be honest from here on out bro. It takes nuts to admit ur faults. Ur good in my book anytime. Some people have to learn the hard way. Get at me anytime u wanna talk.

Eich Rollyson

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Is this a tilt or a brag?
    I couldn't tell but thank god they are the same subforum.

:|
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

they startting a trend of posting c ell numbers now lol.... not a good tihng i thiinkk.... LION,, dont trust me then,, i have never betrayed an y1 or scammmed tho at all,, not that i know of.... :LOL

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    only question i got is ,if yu was stealin copper were yu on meth?because where i live in fla methheads steal copper,despirite drug addicts ? just askin an if so i understand ,if yu have let it go an see the errors of your ways, god bless ya an do the right thing
    win if yu can but always play fair

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    they startting a trend of posting c ell numbers now lol.... not a good tihng i thiinkk.... LION,, dont trust me then,, i have never betrayed an y1 or scammmed tho at all,, not that i know of.... :LOL
    Its a philosophical concept, it means you have to have learned the err of the ways of deceit to truly be known as honest. And I believe evryone has betrayed at some point, some more than others for sure. I believe your on the lower end of that spectrum.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast