Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

so frustrated right now

i took down a private tourny yesterday and won $30 on pokerhost...random cash games and sng's later i was down to about $8 then back up to $29...then this morning i sat down at a few HU sng's did well...then just started going downhill from there....i lost 7 straight HU sng's to river suckouts, and 5 of them were to a river 4 where the person hit their bullshit straight...my $30 is back down to $1 now and im just gona play the fast 50 later tonight and pray that i can place in it to build my roll back up...i wish i knew how to just stop wen im losing because wen im on a bad run i just dig myself deeper...but its so much worse because literally every time i lost it was to a river bullshit card...im so mad right now but wtf can u do

Sergeant Major
    dont play for amts that hurt if you get worst bad beat ever, if you play enough everything will happen to you and youll be on the right side of make ing $ if you dont let the variance bother you

Sergeant Major
    but that being said i probably have the worst bankroll mng ever, lol, gl

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well, sometimes I get bad beats like crazy, like in 2 hours at a table can't win a hand. It is just sick sometimes, especially when I know I had no chance at all in winning at that given table, no matter what I did.

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    i took down a private tourny yesterday and won $30 on pokerhost...random cash games and sng's later i was down to about $8 then back up to $29...then this morning i sat down at a few HU sng's did well...then just started going downhill from there....i lost 7 straight HU sng's to river suckouts, and 5 of them were to a river 4 where the person hit their bullshit straight...my $30 is back down to $1 now and im just gona play the fast 50 later tonight and pray that i can place in it to build my roll back up...i wish i knew how to just stop wen im losing because wen im on a bad run i just dig myself deeper...but its so much worse because literally every time i lost it was to a river bullshit card...im so mad right now but wtf can u do
    been there and done that , that was when i was young. just have to stick to bankroll management, i kowa poker player thats better than me , but makes nothing and actually loses because of drinking and no control over winnings. the house always wins in vegas because people cant quit. if u were old and scared like me u woulnt lose u might not make much too but u need to balance yourself and if u r good u will make money

Master Sergeant
    Nice feel your pain. It happens to the best of players. All you can do is stop crying and play your game lol. Just kidding its all good. Just learn to quit while ahead. Sounds simple but its not.

PokerOwned God
    Bad luck, but I guess bad BRM too..., better luck next time.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yea i'm the first to admit i've got HORRIBLE bankroll management skills...i just never take variance into account and expect to win every time i get it in with the best hand....i guess its supposed to be a good thing that the only time i lose is when i've got a person absolutely dominated and they suckout on the river, but that hurts so much more than just playing poorly....whatever tho fukk it

like everyones says BRM BRM BRM. At the sub $100 levels tho, it is really hard to do. I just heep sub $100 w/ a floor of like $20 before I really have to go back down to just fr's and micro's

dont be sad, be glad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast