Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64815.71

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    You can click on it and it gets bigger, for all you old people use a magnifying glass, lol. Has happened a lot the last few days.

PokerOwned God
    yeah very common ...and u never want aq ever against KK all in pre flop. I like72 off. But never an Ace - they always wheel or 1 card flush or spike an ace on river. In the long run its a gd play though.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Most people will call a all in with AQ/AK it is golden to alot of players, I dont like going all in pre with JJ, QQ, KK I like to make sure I beat the flop first, also then if they miss they will fold (most of the time lol) I lose to ace rag alot too it happens. That pisses me off more than AQ/AK. My JJ got beat by a 69 today 4Xs BB pre and 4Xs BB after the flop they turned their 9 thought they were golden and all in we go they hit a gut shot straight on the river (was 3 hands into the PO fr) just saying alot worse ways to get beat still sucks when it hits the river everytime lol. Better luck next time though.

PokerOwned Veteran
    There is a reason they put an 'all in' button next to the raise

PokerOwned God
    I can't make out the hand. Sorry.

I found a hand history converter the other day since pics I post are always microscopic on here. I posted the txt history so people can see what I'm talking about. Apparently a lot of people think I would I would find AQ vs KK pre flop an interesting hand. Read the hand then see if you say "oh I hate when people complain when someone else makes a justified gamble call pre flop with overs"
    Again let's not lose site of the fact this is for entertainment only. If you don't have the same sense of humor I do than sorry in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by peck85 View Post
    Most people will call a all in with AQ/AK it is golden to alot of players, I dont like going all in pre with JJ, QQ, KK I like to make sure I beat the flop first, also then if they miss they will fold (most of the time lol) I lose to ace rag alot too it happens. That pisses me off more than AQ/AK. My JJ got beat by a 69 today 4Xs BB pre and 4Xs BB after the flop they turned their 9 thought they were golden and all in we go they hit a gut shot straight on the river (was 3 hands into the PO fr) just saying alot worse ways to get beat still sucks when it hits the river everytime lol. Better luck next time though.
    i did wait until I made sure flop was good which is why this is a funny callby villain

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    yeah very common ...and u never want aq ever against KK all in pre flop. I like72 off. But never an Ace - they always wheel or 1 card flush or spike an ace on river. In the long run its a gd play though.
    Yea, wasn't pre flop

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Looks like tommy but its soo small i cant tell. Looks like he didnt put u on KK most likely and its a PO roll right?
    He musta put me on total bluff with low suited connectors

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah very common. Most people will call a all in with AQ/AK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast