Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64708.34

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ow sorry that did suck for u ...... i have seen people flip cards over, playing live omaha or PLO8 live,,, too, casue they dodnt even know if they won hand,,, sometimess takes the dealer a minute too, to see who won, wehn they are like 6 people still in the pot tooo.... LOL,,, welll GL In the future!!

Seasoned Veteran
    yea that sucks, shake it off though! You live and you learn and im sure this will not be a problem again for awhile with you as you will be much more aware!

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    That really sucks man! Hopefully you get a good run and win it back. Good luck.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerponed View Post
    That really sucks man! Hopefully you get a good run and win it back. Good luck.
    nope the pocket jacks got me again the next day... I was all in in a $400 pot with JJ vs guy who pushed all in with a open ended str8 draw... the thing is my JJ blocked the top end of that draw because if J hit I would have full house sure enough he hit one of his only 4 outs on the river a stupid 6.... leaving me down to $100 stupid donk pos....needless to say I got JJ the next hand and lost to A10s after the flop was all low cards with 2 hearts and I get shoved all in on and of course snap call only to have him hit the heart on the turn and river an ace just for shits n gigs...not a good run...lady luck doesn't favor me in the slightest....I get my money in real good only to get suckout after suckout.

Seasoned Veteran
    I pretty much never show my hand, but I guess I should consider doing it more...

Quote Originally Posted by maxima191 View Post
    I never show keep them wondering.
    wondering how much of a nice player u are ...
    Last edited by Swittie; 05-07-2014 at 05:46 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Banned
    yes i agree it does show them not to fool around but do it too much and they might get a read on your bettin so be careful to change your bets.

PokerOwned Pro
    atleast double check the cards. i seen some dude throw away a straight flush after a beton the river.. whats funny was that he didnt know he had the straight flush and thought his 6hearts lost to an ace high , he threw it into the muck right when he seen the ace and everyone looked at him as the guy next to him took down a 300 dollar pot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12