Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70429.6

I must of played this so bad preflop for him to call and get lucky on the river!!!!!

the only thing i could see you doing different is just call his preflop raise and then push the flop, but with him raising and then calling your reraise i think he had the mindset of he wasnt folding his BIG AJ lmfao no matter what but then again at this level ( i have no clue the buyin) players have no respect for raises and there own hand value
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    He knew the ace was coming on da river. Nothing you could do.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

what did he do never showed what he did just bends his head down?

he hit that A on the river.thats poker my friend he just played it was hoping the A would fall

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    the only thing i could see you doing different is just call his preflop raise and then push the flop, but with him raising and then calling your reraise i think he had the mindset of he wasnt folding his BIG AJ lmfao no matter what but then again at this level ( i have no clue the buyin) players have no respect for raises and there own hand value

After contemplating the hand in my head more last night I think that I should of just called and seen the flop. Then made my move from there. But, I really can't be to upset I laid out a couple bad beats my self my 99 flopping a set to beat aces and catching miracle river cards to rise up the leader board. I am happy with the game I played that's all that matters.