Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

To all you donkeys who i play on poker client

Hey this is to all you hit and running pos people who i come across while grinding client. First of all dont complain about this person sucks and that person sucks when 9x out of 10 your pretty bad yourself(ie coldcalling a 4bet with total garbage like A2Q7rainbow and hitting).. And please do me a favor- STOP hitting and running me for a little bit of points its VERY aggrivating and i would rather you just ask me for a loan instead of h-n-r like a degen. That goes out to the people who sit min buy in and run up there stack playing like a fish and then dont give me a chance to try to get it back.. When I stack someone I try to give a general courtesy of a couple more rounds at least to give you a chance to win it back. BUt not these assholes... they play and play and once they win a stack or so snap quit with no notice... Id rather you not sit and play at all... Im not going to name names but you pos know who you are... I didnt realize the 300/500/1k or whatever amount is that serious.. I understand things come up or whatever but when you do this to me4/5/6x or more a week it gets me pissed.. this keeps happening im not going to play any of you fishes anymore HU and your gonna have to find another sucker that you can sqeeze points out of.

ty for your time
    plyr1210

TON is Gone.
    k..
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

tldr
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by plyr1210 View Post
    Hey this is to all you hit and running pos people who i come across while grinding client. First of all dont complain about this person sucks and that person sucks when 9x out of 10 your pretty bad yourself(ie coldcalling a 4bet with total garbage like A2Q7rainbow and hitting).. And please do me a favor- STOP hitting and running me for a little bit of points its VERY aggrivating and i would rather you just ask me for a loan instead of h-n-r like a degen. That goes out to the people who sit min buy in and run up there stack playing like a fish and then dont give me a chance to try to get it back.. When I stack someone I try to give a general courtesy of a couple more rounds at least to give you a chance to win it back. BUt not these assholes... they play and play and once they win a stack or so snap quit with no notice... Id rather you not sit and play at all... Im not going to name names but you pos know who you are... I didnt realize the 300/500/1k or whatever amount is that serious.. I understand things come up or whatever but when you do this to me4/5/6x or more a week it gets me pissed.. this keeps happening im not going to play any of you fishes anymore HU and your gonna have to find another sucker that you can sqeeze points out of.

ty for your time
    plyr1210

All I can tell you is to sit out of a game if the roaches start coming out. If you know the guy is a HNR and is not looking to get down and play some, I wouldn't give any action to him. Play Guys like cookies and wild and ones that you know will scrap it out with you.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    I have to agree, hit and runs well I have done them (not in client though) but I do them at the cash tables where there are hundreds of players. But in a smaller setting or at say 6am in a poker room somewhere, common courtesy is to at least give the players a chance to win their money back. This is the honorable thing to do. As far as worrying about upsetting Azreal well I wouldn't worry about that to much he is upset all the time and hates you and your family anyways. But it is righteous to give someone a chance to win their money or in this case points back as a general rule of poker etiquette.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

This is clearly aimed at me, so let me retort to this nonsense.

We played a 25/50 client session for about 30 minutes. He min bought for 800, I took it, then he rebought for 1K. I played some more, then I had to do some errands around my house. I'm really sorry I wasn't considerate enough to put you and your chance to win back your pts ahead of things I actually care about.

Hit and run is I win a hand and leave. Playing for an extended session is not a hit and run. And if you're gonna complain about minimum profit, don't buy in for the minimum.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

I rarely play in client but I know the scenario all to well with one hand win and out but this sounds like a session loss to me. Normally that happens when a player wins a big pot and sits back down with original amount they sat with or leaves the table without allowing a full orbit to occur or 5-10 hands if h/u. Definitely wasn't a hit and run according to Webster's definition.

hit-and-run
    adjective
    denoting or relating to a motor accident in which the vehicle involved does not stop.
    "a man on a bicycle had been struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver"
    Last edited by NateVest; 12-07-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Its a free county, i can hit and run if i want to. dont like it then sit your ass out and dont play with me.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    Its a free county, i can hit and run if i want to. dont like it then sit your ass out and dont play with me.
    If only their were a free county in this whole country...

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    That might have been me but I wasn't doing it on purpose I just had things to do.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast