Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    PokerOwned Pro
    well since this is still going on for this long, I figured I'd point out something that I haven't seen in the other reply's that I've read, he only had to call 1498 of his 8892 chip stack, which could have something to do with what seems like kinda a lose call... also if you were shoving preflop with a wide range of cards than you can't be suprised when someone doesn't put you on an actual hand and makes a loose call. Really though your biggest problem is that you pushed preflop in the first place, yes I know in a tournament setting there are certain circumstances that make it more of a necessity, but all shoving preflop does is require you to get lucky and hit, or get lucky your opponent doesn't hit, either way it's just luck. If you had just made a standard raise preflop you wouldn't have pot commited yourself before you had even seen a card and consequently would have the option to fold the losing hand without going bankrupt.

PokerOwned Veteran
    all in preflopp is 80% luck... i was beat up whit AA and the other guy had KK and the turn was a K .. so..

lee
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Nothing special, you had slightly more pre proceny opportunities. But it is known from the flop, and you can win the AK 35. You can piss off but you have to get used to ... GL

I would have did same thing.

Neither of you can fold.

haha, that's just plain bad luck : ( you'll win next time!

PokerOwned God
    this threads still active, hmmm..just fyi i went all in with 72 and flopp a boat in client today..so i go all in with ahy2 i am the worst player on the site for all you newbies who dont know

You gave gametime a luckbox time, that's what you just did lol.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i would never go all in with a high card i think that was kinda dumb

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456