Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Listen to this hand

So I called a raise of 600 pre flop with 9 8 suited flop 9 8 guy raises 4000 I re raise all in 8000 he calls pocket aces I turn a 9 for a boat and hes at 4 percentage and guess what rivers an ace and knocks me out. Happens way to much on Carbon, unreal.

moral of the story? quit calling raises with trash LMFAO No what happens way to much is someone calling with trash and gets rewarded for being dumb
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Trash hand?
    It was suited and quite decent one as well, he was just lucky with Pocket AA
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah that is pretty bad, but happens to everyone all the time on all sites.

PokerOwned Master
    I was in the blind sorry and it was getting down low in the tournament and needed a double up to stay alive we both had 7,000. I like suited connectors there are so many out especially against pocket pairs. I just feel like this happens to much in Carbon that the 4% into the river hits a lot more then it should.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Trash hand?
    It was suited and quite decent one as well, he was just lucky with Pocket AA
    no, the other guy was unlucky to flop two pair, i hate when people claim this scenario a bad beat when the aa was the way better hand to begin with - to hit two pair and crack the aa is a way worse beat in and of itself- if the flop came a99 then the story is told much differently

on the other side - i do agree with the call preflop - just got coolered - it happens

PokerOwned Veteran
    Similar thing happened to me last night when I was playing some sit&go's in PS.....In one of them, just before the bubble i caught 8-9 suited, called BB(5 players called after me)...the flop(it was so called "rainbow"): 7-7-8...everybody just checked...so did I.....the turn - J..still everyone checks... The river- 10....there were no flush-draw possible, only full from flop could kill me(also chop-pot were possible).....having only 5 BB's left I moved AI....one of the other players called....and guess what? He had that full from flop....Perfect example of slow play...isn't it?

I have seen how this guy plays.... EEK. Use a HH next time. Who knows what position you were in or what the stack sizes were. This is nothing more than a hand that you got incredibly lucky otf and he ended up winning. You flopped 2pair btw... any overpair to the board is more than 4% LOL. Your not including getting counterfeited ott or otr. 123.jpg
    URL is : Texas Hold'em Odds Calculator This is a handy poker equity calc online

I had almost the identical thing happen to me just a couple of days ago. But my opponent hit the one and only out (Ace) on the river. ONE FREAKING OUT and it hits on the river!!! Geeshhhhh......

TON is Gone.
    Please repost, the audio track seems to not be working.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast