Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3rd again!!!!

Banned

3rd again!!!!

This Triumvirate Hero $100 freeroll is killing me. I have now cashed 7 times in it, but yet to get my damn 1st place accolade. I called the eventual winner's all in with 128k with my pocket 7's and 79k, i was in last, he shows A5off, flop AK475, so again, i am out in 3rd. This one of the only games i play where i win and am pissed about. Final 5 was a good game, but damn, why am i always getting 2nd and 3rd here, screw the money, i want the damn accolade!
    Last edited by billyjustin; 05-30-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Shitty buzz...

My 'best' placing was 1st in a 90 plr play chip tourney back on FTP... I think the only reason I won was because I wanted to keep playing coz we were having a really good conversation. I played very loose in that I wasn't afraid to just sit out and let nature take it's course (), but very tight when I sat back down---if that makes sense.

My advice is to play hard to get to the FT, then just crack open a couple of brews to take the edge off. Remember, you're paying in a multiplayer tourney so having to concentrate like it's HU isn't necessary at the FT... Just my opinion...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Umm I think you need to fix the pic it doesnt actually show where you won anything.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySilent View Post
    Umm I think you need to fix the pic it doesnt actually show where you won anything.
    Ya, Zab needs to make the pics a lot better. His other site PokerCurious isn't all that good with pics...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Banned
    nothing some crop and move can't fix

haha yeah, the cashes are still impressive though, just keep at it and hopefully youll get it soon

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    keep playing and soon you will have your acolades

3/168 is awesome but ya, those accolades are probably worth more than a couple of grand.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    simply amazing to come in the top 3 7 times is no easy feat lets hope you do land up coming first soon!

congrats on your winnings and gl at the tables.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast