Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    very nice man how many players where there what was the buy-in and for 9 hours congrats man...i can relate to the long journey....feels good when it happens....100 th PO post woot woot

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Always nice to see a ROI of several thousand percent. Is that tourney still held at the same time now that the US players can't play? I remember trying one time and making a deep run, but falling asleep during a break at about 7 in the morning!

PokerOwned Veteran
    falling asleep! ouch! bet that was painfull when you woke....remind me of a sunday million i was watching months ago when some guy after about ten hours of play was getting blinded out with like 20-30 players left...lol bet he was pissed .....not sure if e fell asleep or got discconed? either way grrrrrr

Knight-Lieutenant
    Nice, ace! Prize pool use to be so bigger when US was still in there, but a 3rd place finish in a big tourney is always nice! Make dough with that $800!

PokerOwned Master
    Good job making so much in the Daily Dollar. Good thing you were not playing it at Absolute poker / Ultimate Bet poker. I hear there is under 100 players playing at one time, so unless it was a guarantee game you would not make a tenth as much as you made.

Banned
    yeah there was 4494 peeps in this tourney but had great time and fouf my zone

Knight-Lieutenant
    nice acetoo u deserve a nice win keep it up man

Nice win my friend, and keep up the good work

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It's about time you got your head out of your ass, Acetoo...lol Good Job!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12