Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62904.69

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    ace rag best hand in poker wins 99% of the time online

Quote Originally Posted by dan7714 View Post
    Never in my life im sucked out on so much except for online software! 2 out of 3 hands get pocket aces to be sucked out on the river! flop a set lose on a gutshot on river straight! Second hand rivers a straight to crack my aces. I guess that's why online doesn't offer the cracked aces bonus like live play!!!!!
    shoot, theyd have to give away WAY too muchbonus away if they did that online too! lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I play live tourneys here in the Dakotas and I typically see the same ridiculous stuff live too. In fact I just recently lost on the bubble live when the guy hit runner runner . I don't get too excited about this shyt online.

PokerOwned Master
    I haven't had aces in awhile so I haven't been beat with them in awhile.

PokerOwned Veteran
    You have to raise them at least 5bb and if you get re raises at least 4 bet or go all in

PokerOwned Veteran
    There will always be patterns even with small data samples. On online you see more patterns since you see more hands. You will see a long stretch of suckouts, Or aces getting beat or whatever. It is still all random. Nothing to do with the program.

Experienced Member
    pocket aces always go down in my book

Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    I can't win with ace rag, nor beat it, so now I just play ragz
    i think this is what EVERY player on most sites go by!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    pocket dueces are just about as good as pocket aces... any pocket pair is just a pair and you don't have much till you see what else comes out.... I love to get a high pair of pockets on the deal... who wouldn't..?? but about half the time with 9 or 10 players at the table... somebody is going to be able to beat your pair with a better hand... most often another player has pockets at the same time you do.. maybe his 4's are gonna hit and your aces will be cracked... just keep trying like a good little donkey

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenlung911 View Post
    yeah aces have been horrible lately lol kinda funny to say that but that's how its been
    Live play aces seem to still be playing very well. Online is the issue , I play all aces online and live to try to have only one caller. I seem to do well this way. Online aces still get cracked 75% of the time with one caller online. I am pretty sure this has to do with the action that creates rake in the software!!! IDK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast