Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64275.99

PokerOwned Pro

My favorite way to lose

$750 Guarantee (Turbo, Deep)...this is after a nice long h/u battle.

BLOthePOKERguy Posts Ante 2000.00
    RowJimmy Posts Ante 2000.00
    BLOthePOKERguy Posts SB 10000.00
    RowJimmy Posts BB 20000.00
    BLOthePOKERguy All In 286640.00
    RowJimmy All In 269360.00
    BLOthePOKERguy Shows A♠,3♣
    RowJimmy Shows Q♥,A♦

Flop: 5♥8♥4♥....2♦...7♠

BLOthePOKERguy Out
    RowJimmy is the pathetic fool who just took a lame 2nd, so he kicked his dog and punched a hobo. "Ratfarts!"

BLOthePOKERguy Won 582720.00 from Pot 1 with Five High Straight
    BLOthePOKERguy Won 7280.00 from Pot 2 with Five High Straight

Winning $200 never made me so angry.

PokerOwned Master
    grats on the ship, keep it up man!

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Wait.....? you hate losing with the worst hand!?! lol you peeps are RE DONKulous

Quote Originally Posted by PimpGameNTWUM View Post
    Wait.....? you hate losing with the worst hand!?! lol you peeps are RE DONKulous
    Seriously - heads-up with huge blinds and antes, of course you're both all-in with any ace. Then it's just the luck of the draw.
    How can you get so upset over that?

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpGameNTWUM View Post
    Not sure if srs. AQo is a monster HU. I'm assuming you're berating OP by calling him a donk because you rarely get the chance to go HU in a tourney let alone the FT
    Last edited by lorenz0wns; 11-24-2013 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenz0wns View Post
    Not sure if srs. AQo is a monster HU. I'm assuming you're berating OP by calling him a donk because you rarely get the chance to go HU in a tourney let alone the FT
    lolol yeahttp://www.pokerowned.com/forums/cometchat/modules/scrolltotop/icon.png

PokerOwned Pro
    This guy was good. I am good. We battled, changed chip leads, gave beats and took beats, for about an hour, in a TURBO game...I have nothing bad to say about him...he's no donk, for certain. But I didn't get my chips in behind. We finally hit the 10k/20k level, both had just over 10bbs, and he uncharacteristically shipped into me...I only had AQ, but he seemed like he was tiring of my relentless raising and re-raising, so he just decided to go. He showed A3...the $$ went in with me dominating him. Then the flop pulled me ahead even farther.

That is all. Poker is fun because of situations like this. If the best hand held every time why would anyone ever play anything but the nuts. Anyone who says I got my money in behind or whatever is just defining their own idiocy. If I had it to do over, I'd play exactly the same, wire to wire.

PokerOwned Veteran
    losses like that are always heart breaking when the hands get tured over you feel like Im finally goona take it down then the onthinkiables shows up on the board and youre crushed

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    The flush draw alone woulda got me to ship it.

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry